LAST CHAPTER

EPILOGUE

Charlotte POV

Two years later…

I looked at my two beautiful babies who's now busy playing with their toys in the playroom in our house.

Xavier and I got married after a month he proposed to me. He said that he can't wait to make me his wife. Well, I can't wait too. I love that man so much.

Though I told him that it's ok the wedding will take place next year after I gave birth to the twins but nope, he didn't like it that he needed to wait a bit longer.

Yes, you heard it right! My babies are twins, a girl and a boy. We named the baby girl Amari and the boy Xander. Don't know but it was all Xavier's idea.

The moment that his parents knew about it. I think they are more over the moon than us. Yup! My mother-in-law even accompanies me sometimes during my prenatal. Especially when Xavier is busy in meetings or out of town. Though he told his dad that he won't be receiving any outside of the country for now.

I still can't believe that I got through that process. I don't even know how to describe the feeling of being pregnant with twins. It's definitely a traumatic experience for me. They didn't come out that easily.

I remembered when I gave birth Xavier kept on begging and talking to my stomach. Hahahah…  it's so cute how it wants to protect me from pain but I know it's in inviatable.

I was happy that my mother in-law is a doctor and also my sister is a nurse. They take good care of me. As a doctor I don't think it's embarrassing to say this but I can't believe I am feeling it. Hahahaha…  I thought it would be fine but in the process of giving birth to my twins I almost ended up crying. The pain is so excruciating that I want to punch out something. My god that was so hilarious and embarrassing I swear!

"I'm home!" A familiar voice echoed in our house. I heard footsteps approaching the playroom and I know damn well that it is him, my husband.

I suddenly felt an arms envelope me and I still can't get enough of his warmth and scents. Still I acted like a young teenager who's getting attention from her crush. It's amazing how he always makes me feel this way and I love every moment of it.

"How's your day today?" Xavier whispered while leaning on my ear. I can feel all my hair on my skin stand up. As I said I still act like a teenager when I am around him.

"Xav, I told you to stop doing it?" I said to him, As much as I really love the effects it has made me, I can't help but to blush every time so I always told him don't do it. But as a hard headed husband he just smiled at me. Looking at me with a sexy smile and it feels like everything is on a rainbow.

"Hmmmm…  but you love it baby?" He said while he made me face him.

"What are you talking about?" I said I was trying not to be caught but obviously I failed. I can't even hide the kilig feeling I felt. Hahahaha.. Shit!

"Come on wifey, I can see the blush!" He said and rolled my eyes on him.

"Hahahaha…  babe, the kids will hear you!" I said to him,

Speaking for kids, they all turned their attention to us. A proud smile plastered on my husband's face as his gaze went to my twins. They are walking their way to us.

"Dada… ..!" That voice is the sweet little voice of Amari.

She's a little girl version of Xavier but had my eye color. While my Xander, is an exact replica of his father as in. He doesn't have anything that resembles me. Goodness! For sure he will be breaking heart's when he becomes an adult.