CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT - WOKE UP

Xavier POV

It's been two days since the accident and she hasn't regained consciousness yet. I feel anxious not knowing what to do.

I haven't been eating and sleeping well. The fact that any time she awakes and I don't know what her decision will be.

I promise to myself that I will never give up. She can do anything to me except break up with me. Goodness I can't even breath just knowing that I can't hold her, kiss her and make love to her.

I will go crazy without her. I know I am being paid for what I did wrong to her.

How I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I will treat her better this time. I will be a good boyfriend back in our younger years.

I missed the way she smiled to me like I am her world. She always does my assignments and projects without any complaint. She said that she wants to help me because I am always busy and tired from work.

Just then I felt her finger move. Then her hands and her eyes slowly opened. My heart skipped when finally I saw her eyes wide open.

"Baby!" I said as I hurriedly hugged her.

She looked at me frowning and shook her head while looking at me.

"I will call a doctor, ok? Don't move!" I said but before I went out and called a doctor, I kissed her on the cheeks.

Oh boy I miss her cute and adorable cheeks.

I smiled at the thought that she's pregnant. I hope it's a girl and will look like her. Heheheheh…. When she gets out here. I will ask her to marry me.

The doctor went inside. She checked her and she smiled.

"It seems like you're ok now?"

Charlotte nodded at her.

"Since you know the drills on this. If all of your laboratory results will be ok. I can discharge you by next day! And don't forget this rest and relax, your baby needs it!"

Charlotte stiffened as the doctor mentioned our baby.

"The baby didn't get any complications?" For the first time she spoke in complete sentences.

"Yes, the baby is ok and healthy. You should be lucky that it sticks to you. But you need to take a rest and take care of the baby!" The doctor said,

"Thank you!" Once again I saw my baby smile.

I swear, my heart skips again. I think I'm slowly turning into a teenager who's having a crush. Hehehhehe.. Just a smile and it makes me happy.

When the doctor went outside I immediately went next to her.

"Babe do you want anything? Are you hungry? What do you want?" I soas as I held her hand.

"Baby????" I said as she kept staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

When she's about to open her mouth to answer me. The door opened again revealing my Mom and sister walking close to us.

"Oh dear you are awake now! I am so happy!" My mom said as she went closer to Charlotte and hugged her.

"Sis, don't joke us like that. I want to see my future pamangkin" My sister giggles at her then Charlotte glances at me.

"Is she already done eating son?" My mom asks me.

"No! Babe, what do you want to eat?" I asked her, then she looked at me again.

"Hmmmm can I ask where my sister and grandma are?" She asked me instead of answering me.

"They will be here maybe this afternoon. I don't want grandma to be exhausted so I told her I will be the one to look after you!" I said to her, "So what do you want to eat baby?" I said as I held her hand.

"Hmmmm…. Porridge and fries? With a lot of tomato ketchup please?" She answered and I smiled.

"Are you sure dear? Anyway that's good since you just woke up from a deep sleep. Light food can be good. But make sure to feed her solid food later Xavier!"

"Yes Mom!" I said

"I'll go now! Do you want to eat unripe mango? " I asked her because most pregnant women love to eat it right?

"Hmmmmm… !" She looked a bit hesitant to me.

"It's ok baby! You can ask me anything!"

"Strawberries with lots of Nutella please?" She said, She looked so cute when she said please.

I nodded at her and kissed the tip of her head. I went outside her room and looked for the nearest mall.

After a few minutes I had all her requests. I smiled as I looked at the plastic paper.

In the next few days, she will ask for more of her cravings and I can't wait to give it to her.

I used to hear Emman telling me about how her wife wakes her up in the middle of the night just because she wants to eat banana flavored ice cream, which is weird since they can't find it especially in the middle of the night.

At the end Natalie asked for a mango and deep fried it with ketchup. Hahahahah.. I can't still recall the face he made when his wife made her eat it.

For me I don't mind. I would gladly want to give everything she asked me.

I am excited to see her with a big tummy. Heheheh.. I can't wait to shop for her pregnancy dress. I will take her to the nicest and most expensive store, then we will buy sandals and other things that pregnant women will need.