CHAPTER SIXTEEN - UNEXPECTED VISITOR

Charlotte POV

"What are you doing here Mr knight?" I told him in shock.

"Hi babe!" He said to me, But I can't clearly see him well because of the amount of flowers on his hands.

"What are you??"

" This is for you babe!" He handed me one of the bouquets of roses he had on his hand.

"This for you Cherry!" He said and handed the other one to my sister.

"Thank you! I never had someone give me this kind of flower. This is so expensive and nice!" Cherry chimed so gleefully.

"That's ok Sis! I would love to give you flowers though in a sisterly way. Because your sister here is my ultimate baby!" He said and I want to smack his head to the flowers he gave to me. If only it's not beautiful I already do.

"Who's on the door my two beautiful girls?" My grandma asked while she's still seated on her hospital bed.

The guy just decided to get inside without invitation from us. In short, he invited himself in and I shook my head while I put the flowers on the nearest table.

"Ohhh.. Who's this handsome man? Are you here to see me?" My Grandma giggles looking at him.

Who wouldn't be giggling when you see a handsome , sexy and hot guy like him. Most women would go Gaga over him but I choose to be different to those women.

You can't know the real person if you only base on his physical appearance. And I am the type of person who would go after a guy who has a good heart and soul from within.

"Hi! I am Xavier Knight Jr. This is beautiful for you!" He said to my Grandma.

She blushes when he hands those flowers to her. Her eyes glitter with so much joy. I didn't see her like that before.

"Thank you , these are beautiful!" She missed him.

And I shake my head. I guess my grandma is one of those women who sees guys first on appearance.

"You're welcome!"

"I know who you are! But what are your intentions here?" My Grandma asked

"I came to visit and see you Grandma. Char here wants to surprise you, right babe?" He said and I don't get shocked at all right now.

This guy always loves to shock me. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulled another trick on me.

"Surprised? What surprised honey??? I love surprises! What is it?"

"Well, you see she and I are…!"

"We're friends, Grandma. Yeah he's my brand new friend!" I said and glaring at the guy.

I know what he's going to say next so I beat him to it. I won't let him say that we have a relationship because my grandma would think otherwise. She would plan our wedding and so forth. Which I can't afford for that!

"Oh we are friends babe? I thought we have established and done it to that level?" He said looking hurt.

"We are friends!" I said, giving him a tight smile. Say another word and I will kill you.

"Hmmmm… I know you youngsters are into this kind of thing. But you know I still prefer the basic , you know courting, dating and later on get married so on have children of your own!"

"Don't worry, Grandma I am one hundred percent all for that. I even won't mind doing it right away if she wants to. Maybe here and then she just needs to say it. Her wish is my command!" He smiled so sickly sweet to her.

"Oh goodness! Thank you! At least I know before I go to heaven I will see my great-grandchildren!" I gritted my teeth and I grabbed Mr Knight's arms.

"Grandma , I need a minute with Mr knight! If you excuse us!" I said as I dragged him out of my grandma's room.

I yanke his arms when we're already out.

"Ouch babe!" He whined.

"Don't babe me! What the hell was that all about?" I said as I harshly took a step closer to him.

"What??"

"Mr knight, Won't please stop making jokes on me. My life is none of your business! Don't go there and says something stupid!"

"It's not stupid! I am serious!"

"Serious? Really? What kind of? Because actually I am thinking you are out of your mind right now!" I hissed at him

"Yeah, I am crazy! Crazy in love with you!"

"Stop it!"

"I am serious! I am serious about what I said to your grandma. Just say a word and I will do it for you!"

"Clearly you are not that type of person. Because it's not work that way!"

"Ohhhh.. then give me a chance. I'll show you!

"No!"

"Then, I hate to say this, you will see a lot of this from now on!"

"What do you want???"

"Am I still not an obvious babe?"

"What do you want???" I asked him again..

"You! I want to be with you!"

"Why me?"

"What kind of question is that?" He asked me back.

"Well, you can have any woman you like. Even just walking you can attract them. There's a lot of them, Mr knight. You don't need me to add them. So please stop this!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Huh? Does this guy have ears?

"No!"

"I don't have a girlfriend so we are even. So we can be together….!"

"Hey, I told you I am not! Please find someone more willing to do this for you. Now will you please leave? I don't think you being here will be good for my grandma's health!"

"Why is that?"

"You are giving her a false hope!"

"I am not! Listen to me carefully babe! I like you…. Do you want me to spell.it for you? I L.I.K.E Y.O.U. Now what part of that you don't understand??"

"Why????"

"Because you're not like those women you said. So will you be my girlfriend?"

"No! I don't! It won't change my mind!"

"Please?" He gives me those puppy eyes and I shake my head. Nothing good in talking to this guy. It will only bring a headache.