New Story!!

Hey my lovelies! Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled program but I wanted you all to be the first to know that I published the first part to a new story! It is another werewolf story-what can I say it's what I know! And I'm VERY excited about it. It's sort of a rejection story but not- All I know is I've never read anything about it. What I've decided is that this new story is on probation: if its not doing well by the tenth chapter- I'm not going to waste my time and I'll just delete it! DONT PANIC! I'm still going to be writing The Alpha's Princess, but I'll also be writing the other as well. It would really mean so much to me if you read the prologue of the new story which is on my page, if you don't follow already. And if you could read it, favorite if you so desire, and comment on this update or on the other story itself, I would really really appreciate it! I'm very nervous about this new book, I don't know how people will like it especially since I've not seen anything like this before.

My new story is called One Dark Night and is the story of Dakota Mae Meyers.

The following is the description of the novel and the prologue is published on my page:

Dakota Meyers is the Alpha's daughter and her brother, the future Alpha's twin. Though the life of a were is not typically a normal one, Dakota's is atypical even more so for an Alpha's daughter. When visiting a neighboring pack to celebrate their Alpha's son's coming of age, tragedy strikes. She meets her mate, by because she is not yet of age he refuses to accept her... but as bitter as he is, he refuses to reject her as well. Instead, he chooses to let her suffer while he loves other she wolves. Dakota's mother had remained at home to care for her then nine month old brother. Upon returning home Dakota learns that there was a rogue attack, her mother and a good many pack members slaughtered. Now two years later, her father can barely look at her, she has had to step up as a makeshift Luna in her pack, she has become mother to her younger brother, and her twin dislikes her immensely. Too ashamed to tell her family her mate's feelings, Dakota suffers silently. But now two years later he has unsuspectedly walked back into her life. This is the story of a girl who was once too broken to live, who endeavors to succeed and restore her life.

Ps I may think about updating TAP later tonight- but I'll be extra convinced to stay up late if you read the new book ;)

If not ehh I'll update tomorrow

CARRY ON WITH YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES lol I'm such a weirdo

LOVE YOU MUCHO

-alwayslovve486