Chapter 8:

Alexia's POV:

"WHAAT!!!!" I yelled. Two weeks?!!?! That's nothing!! I had just met the guy and once he marked me I only had two weeks until we would go all the way! Was I supposed to be ok with this?! He just chuckled and shook his head before continuing to walk down the stairs. Oh no, you're not getting away from this one.

"Oh hell no I don't think so pal! You don't just drop a damn bomb like that and walk away like it's nothing!" I shrieked. He sighed and turned back around.

"This isn't a big deal, princess, why are you freaking out?" He said putting his hands on my arms.I shrugged his hands off and crossed my arms over my chest. I ignored him and looked away. "Awww is someone upset?" he said in a fake baby voice. My blood was boiling. Asshole.

"Why. Are. You. So. Calm. About. This." I demanded. "TWO WEEKS IS NOT ENOUGH TIME. I'M NOT REA-"

"Shhhhhh princess, deep breaths, deep breaths. You're going to reopen your stitches." he said turning to walk away agian.

"Did you just shush me? I can't believe you just did that! Who in the hell-" I started again.

"Babe you're going to wake up the whole house!! I'm not freaking out because you don't go into heat until two weeks after I mark you! I'm not marking you tomorrow or anything! We're going to wait until you're ready! Sheesh!" he said exasperated. I was embarrassed now.

"Oh." was all I said. He skmirked and grabbed my hand pulling me back down the stairs again.

Before we reached the bottom, he turned and bent down to whisper in my ear, "Oh and no cursing princess. Wouldn't want to taint that pretty little mouth of yours," He said with a grin and a wink. My mouth gaoed open.

"Oh I'll show you a few of my "pretty little mouth"'s favorite word. Like-" he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Ah ah ah- I wouldn't go there babe. I'd be more than happy to punish you," he said, his voice husky. My face grew hot and he tugged me into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat babe?" he asked tunring to rifle through the pantry. I looked down at my hands. It had been a while since I had picked what I got to eat. I mumbled something incoherent.

"What was that?" he called.

"Uh- I don't care, whatever you want," I mumbled.

"How does spaghetti and meatballs sound" My stomach grumbled in response. He let a booming laugh. "I guess I have my answer then." I walked over to the side if the marble counter that had tall bar stools and attempted to climb up into one. Key word being attempted. I'm only 5' 1" and the seat of the chair was just under my shoulder. What the hell kind of chairs are these? Not to mention the seat spins around! This was a death trap. I struggled for a few minutes until I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt his warm breath on my neck and shivered. He picked me up and walked over so I was sitting on the stretch of counter next to the stove where he had a large pot of water boiling.
" I could have done it ya know! I was almost there!"
"Yeah sure whatever you say babe." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and watched him maneuver around the kitchen. He actually seemed to know what he was doing. He grabbed a cutting board and some vegetables and stood between me and the stove and started chopping them meticulously.
"Where did you learn how to cook?" I asked curiously.
"I used to like watching my mom in the kitchen. I guess I picked up a few things," he murmured shrugging.
We were quiet for a little while. I watched him as he turned simple ingredients into a whole meal, and soon a mouthwatering aroma filled the air. While the pasta and the sauce simmered on the stove, Beck strolled over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. He offered one to me but I shook my head. I wasn't much of a drinker. I'd gotten completely hammered once and it wasn't a good memory. It still was painfully embarrassing to think about and I blushed.