Chapter 1:

"Run! Sweetheart, I need you to be a good girl and listen to me, okay?" he looked at me with pleading eyes, "You have to go! Now! Run!! I need you to run, Alexia!"

"Daddy, no I can't just leave you here!" I sobbed.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but you have to go. It's the only way," He whispered, "You need to get yourself to safety. They want you, and I swore I'd do everything in my power to keep you safe."

"I can stay! I can fight! I can help! Please! Daddy, I won't leave you!" I cried.

"Alexia, there's no time! I need you to listen to me! It's too late for us here, but you can still get away. We can hold them off for now, but not much longer. Run as far from here as you can, don't stop until you're at least out of the state. Please princess, do this for me," He said, with unshed tears in his eyes.

"Daddy, no please, no don't..."

"I love you so much Alexia. Always remember that, your mother and I love you so, so much.One day you will understand. We will all be together again someday. Please, please run. I love you," He said pressing a kiss to my forehead, "Go."

I watched my father turn away from me, and sprint out the door into the fight unfolding below us. I watched him shift into his huge, inky black wolf and start taking down wolves left and right. He tore out the throat of any enemy wolf, who immediately dropped, lifeless, to the ground. He looked up at me in the window, with pain in his eyes, before dashing after another enemy.

I turned from the window, and quickly grabbed a backpack, shoving a few changes of clothes, some cash, my phone and a water all in, and zippered it shut quickly. I stumbled down the stairs, into the living room, and stopped in shock at the site before me. My mother and my brother and sister, all lying in a pool of blood, their eyes open but lifeless. I choked back the bile that had risen in my throat and ran away as fast as I could. I didn't bother with any shoes, but ran quickly out the side door of my house into the woods, my backpack bouncing as my feet pounded into the cold forest floor.

I ran and I ran, but it wasn't too long until I heard it. A loud, long and pained howl that stopped me in my tracks. Suddenly it was cut short. It had been my father accepting his defeat, as well as his death. The silence, a telltale sign, that the last member of my family was dead.

" NO! Daddy, no please! NO! NO! DADDY!" I screamed and choked out a sob. I stood for a moment, and took in my surroundings. Not six hours ago, my life had been completely normal. And in that short amount of time, my life had been turned upside down and ripped to shreds. I looked around the woods I had grown up in, trying to memorize it. I didn't know when-or if I would see these woods again.

Still sobbing I sprinted, on and on until I heard them following me. Their howls ringing through the air. Their heavy steps colliding against the packed earth. Closer, and closer and closer until....

I woke up suddenly, panting and shaking. Sweat poured down my body and I tried to steady my breathing. Sitting up, I looked around and noticed the familiar surroundings. I lay in nothing but a black sports bra and black athletic shorts on a lumpy, old mattress in a small cell. The walls were made of slate gray cinderblocks, the floor and ceiling of concrete. Looking out my small window, i could see that it was still night time, as tthe moon created eerie shadows with the bars of my cell. I don't know how long I had been here,I believe two and a half months, but I'm not sure.
I tried to recall my nightmare. My nightmare. It seemed to never end. The same dream over and over again. I had run for two days, a rogue, before they had found me. They dragged me in here. Until the Alpha returned from pack business they said. And then he would decide my fate. Honestly, I hoped it was death. I had nothing left to live for. My family was dead, my pack gone, I just wanted it to end.
I rolled over and tried to fall asleep again. I evened my breathing and cleared my mind. Soon enough I let a dreamless sleep claim me.

I was awoken by the loud bang of the prison door opening and heavy steps headed my way. I groaned and rolled over, pulling the threadbare blanket over my head. I sighed and opened one eye, hissing at the bright light that was streaming through the small window.
"Wake up pretty, big day today," I heard a smug voice, the jingling of keys, and rolled over. I let out a groan and rubbed my eyes. I looked up to see a guard standing there in all black, they typical uniform from what I had seen. He had his brown hair cropped short and his cold, black eyes glistened with malice. His arms were crossed over his massive chest and he glowered down at me.
"Get up. Now." He ordered. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Watch the attitude princess," his eyes roamed hungrily over my bare skin and I squirmed under his gaze. I felt uncomfortable and tried to cover myself with my arms. I looked down and heard him walk towards me, stopping just in front of me. He roughly grabbed my chin and pulled my face up. I tried to jerk my face away from him, but he only tightened his grip. I whimpered when his nails dug into my skin, and my eyes watered. Before I knew it, his hand whipped out and slapped me across the face. My head was thrown to the side and the sound registered before the sting. I bit my lip and I knew that my face had a red mark across it. He forced me to look at him once again. A smirk played on his lip and he backed me against the wall of my cell. His lips aggressively attacked mine, and I tried to shrink away from him into the wall. His hand latched onto my waist resting on my hips. His lips left mine, and trailed to my neck. The tears flowed freely down my face and I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but stopped when he let out a low growl. His hands glided up my sides and played with the bottom band of my bra. His lips were back on mine, as his cold hand slithered under my bra to cup my breasts. He squeezed roughly which caused me to gaps, giving him full access to my mouth. He gladly invaded and pulled away abruptly grinning like a maniac.
The tears continued to fall as I slid my back down the wall until I sat on the floor. He bent down and snapped a tight iron cuff around my wrist. I looked up to see it attached to the wall by a thick chain. The guard had since left, leaving me alone with my head hanging. I felt so alone, I hadn't heard from my wolf since about a week after my capture. I think that the abuse and the beatings, as well as the lack of nutrition had been too much for her. I was hoping it would all be over soon, when suddenly the guard reappeared. With that signature smirk on his mouth, he rolled a bottle of water towards me and pushed a small plate of food towards me.
"Eat up sweetheart. The Alpha's home, he'll be here soon. Who knows, this could be your last meal?" He said sounding amused. I ripped the bottle of water opened and downed it quickly. I looked at the food on my plate and I shuddered. It resembled oatmeal, but the consistency was off. It was lumpy and a gray color. I hesitantly brought a spoonful to my lips, but found I couldn't take more than that. Hot, angry tears rolled down my face. I was frustrated that my stomach couldn't handle the first food I'd been given in three days. I felt a bit better with the water in my system, it was the first time I had rehydrated all week.
The guard had left again, and I sat looking at the floor again. Wait a minute- the Alpha's home. HOLY CRAP THE ALPHA'S HOME. He will decide my fate. Today. My mind drifted to my back and the events if the past hour and I sighed. I didn't know how much more I could handle.
I heard the telltale scraping of the prison door and heard a lot of voices. They were loud and rambunctious, I winced. They were hurting my sensitive ears, which had grown accustomed to the gloomy silence of the prison. I heard their footsteps reverberate off the concrete. I kept my gaze trained on the floor and I stiffened as they drew closer.
"There's a new rogue, Alpha. Came in just after you left. A pretty little thing too. We've all had our fair share of fun with her if you know what I mean. Who knows maybe you could enjoy her yourself. Here she is," I heard the guard say.
"Thanks Logan," I heard a deep voice say. The door to my cell swung open and he walked in a few steps and froze. The others filed in behind him and I heard the door close again.
I felt his gaze on me and shivered, and tried to make myself smaller, hugging my knees to my chest and rocking slightly. The other men had been chattering softly, but stopped and we all froze when we heard a loud snarl.
"MINE!" He roared and I flinched, cowering away from him, "What. The. Hell. Happened. To. Her."