Chapter 29:

Alexia's POV:

I woke up to delicious tingles running down my spine. I was laying on top of something solid and warm, and burrowed myself closer with a sigh. Whatever was under me vibrated slightly and I pouted slightly at being disturbed. I felt something drift up my neck and I hunched my shoulders and groaned. I felt fingertips brush up the length of my sides and hummed. I cracked my eyes open just slightly, blinking against the bright white light the was pouring in through the open windows. Once my eyes had adjusted, I lifted my head and looked around the room. I realized after a moment, that I was laying on the floor in front of the fireplace, the embers from last nights fire still warm and slightly crackling. A hand reached up and brushed a few stray tendrils of hairs back behind my ear. Following the path of the hand, I realized the source of the heat that I had been burying myself in.

Beck.

My handsome fiancé peered up at me with a small smile on his face, lightly stroking my hair. I returned his smile and laid my head back down.

"Good morning," I whispered. I heard him chuckle and felt his lips turn up in a smile against my forehead where he was currently kissing me.

"Morning Princess," He murmured back. I sighed and shifted my head to look up at him. He was studying me, his hands reaching for skin to skin contact. That's when I noticed it. That we were naked. And I remembered the events of last night. I blushed at the intimate memories and his grin turned wolfish. "You do know I can read your thoughts now right?" I blushed harder and moved to slap his head, but he caught my wrist deftly and brought it to his lips.

"How is my fiancé this morning," I mumbled and looping my arms around his neck and tangling my fingers in his soft hair.

"Your fiancé is feeling a bit hungry but very well rested." He said with a smile playing at his lips. "How are you fiancé?"

I laughed and bit my lip, " A bit sore if I'm honest," I muttered sheepishly. He smirked and leaned up to capture my lips in his.

"Good, that means I did my job right." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and reached above him to grab his shirt. "Where are you going?"

"You said you were hungry, and I'm going to make breakfast. What would you like?" I said sitting up, straddling him, with my cheeks tinged pink and slipped his t shirt over my head. He tugged me back down to his chest.

"I'm not so sure I'm hungry for food anymore," he whispered in my ear and nipped at my earlobe. In a second I was under him and he was peppering my face and neck with kisses, while his hands tickled me mercilessly.

"B-beck!" I gasped through my laughs, "S-Stop that! B-beck!"

"Why? You're mine. All mine-" He froze and lifted his lips from my body.

"Well that was easy," I mumbled, but was quickly confused as he scrambled to push my hair off my neck. "What are you-?" I began but he stopped and he stared at my neck. He said nothing for a while and I would be lying if I said it wasn't at all creepy. "What?"

"My mark is beautiful." he murmured and touched it lightly. Sparks raced through my body and I gasped.

"Get up. Get up. Get up." I said pushing him by the shoulders, he just chuckled and leaned more weight on me. "Beck I wanna see it," I whined. He laughed and rolled off of me pulling the blanket over his body. I sprang up and dashed towards the bathroom, sending him a wink over my shoulder as he whistled. I raced into the bathroom and flicked on the overhead lights. I winced slightly at the bright light, but hurried over to lean against the sink. I pushed my hair off my shoulder and looked at my mark.
It was gorgeous.
It was very simple, a an intricate pattern of think black lines, almost like the ink of a tattoo. They formed a crescent moon, whose interior was filled with swirls, curled lines, and curls. But in the center of these lines were Beck's initials: B. X. S.