2, 𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-teddy bear real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
teddy bear
real life, social media

violet walked into her room. she looked around taking in the white walls with pink flowers printed all over. she walked towards the big windows and the door that led out to her balcony.

she smiled while walking back towards her bed. she sat her suitcase down and stared down at the bed. a small brown teddy bear placed on the bed.

jeremiah.

"hey v!" jeremiah said running into the room and jumping on the bed.

"do you wanna go swimming with me and bel?" he asked her.

"sure just let me get changed," she said going to unzip her suitcase.

"okay 5 minutes tops!" he yelled while walking out and closing the door.

violet walked out the back door seeing jeremiah and belly waiting for her. the two were chatting about something before violet caught jeremiah's eye.

she walked out in a white bikini with small cherrys printed on it.

jeremiah couldn't help but stare at the girl. she noticed and gave him a small smile which he returned.

"what are you two talking about?" violet asked as they were now walking towards the beach.

"there's a bonfire tonight wanna go?" jeremiah asked her.

"duh," she said.

"you guys wanna race?" he asked the two girls.

violet and belly looked at eachother , belly gave the girl a small wink before looking back at jeremiah.

"i can't i'm too tired," violet said.

"yeah and plus how could we ever keep up with your long legs," belly added.

the two girls quickly ran towards the water leaving jeremiah behind.

"oh i swear!" jeremiah yelled as he ran up and grabbed the two girls and pushed them under.

violetcollins

violetcollins lol hi

view all comments

jeremiahfisher hi
violetcollins hey

conradfisher pretty
violetcollins luv u

isabelconklin so pretty wowww
violetcollins ILY 💘💓💕

steveconklin why tf u wearin a long sleeve shirt
violetcollins GO AWAY

💟

short chapter

anyways

- lia <3