62, 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-it'll passreal life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
it'll pass
real life, imessage

"this is nice" jeremiah said looking down at violet who was laying in his lap.

his hand was tangled messily in her hair and the soft breeze blew past them. they were sitting on a yellow and white checkered blanket laid over the fresh grass.

a basket filled with snacks jeremiah had packed for them sat beside them. violet had a book in her hands and she was reading some of the pages aloud to him.

"oh this is my favorite page," she said as she looked up at him to make sure he was listening, "love is always patient and kind. it is never jealous. love is never boastful or conceited. it is never rude or selfish. it does not take offense and it is not resentful."

"beautiful" he said when she looked back up from the book and up at him.

violet sat up closing the book and setting it beside her. she stared around at the freshly bloomed flowers, the birds chirping and the sky turning a shade darker than it was signaling it was going to rain soon.

it was spring now. jeremiah and violet were still in love. susannah was still alive. she was getting worse. but violet was trying her best to be there for everyone. no matter how overwhelming it was for her.

she was still in school, she was still attending. her grades were slipping and she wasn't playing sports anymore. but atleast she still had susannah. that was the most important thing to her. and jeremiah of course.

violet hung out with belly often now. anytime they weren't with conrad or jeremiah they were with eachother. talking about susannah, talking about the boys, singing taylor swift, going swimming, going for drives.

violet gained her beachy style back too. the rich city new york girl was gone. the coconut scented, beachy girl was back.

things were slowly falling back into place. slowly.

she knew they wouldn't stay this way forever, the fall was about to come. there was nothing she could do to stop it. so she took in the good as much as she could while she had it.

"hey so i'm gonna go with my mom to cousins next week" jeremiah said, "do you wanna go with?"

she did. of course she did. any excuse to go to cousins she'd take it, any excuse to be around jeremiah she'd take. but she couldn't. this was most likely his last time going anywhere with her alone and she needed to let him have it.

"i cant, i probably shouldn't leave my mom alone" she said.

"oh yeah, it's okay" he said.

she stared at him. his blue eyes filled with sadness. not because she wasn't going with him, but because he knew what was coming soon.

his blue eyes had been filled with sadness for months. he was falling apart, becoming distant. violet was trying her hardest to keep her hold on him.

maybe it was a mood and it'll pass is what she told herself everytime. she knew it wasn't, she just wasn't ready to accept reality yet.

jere 💌

have fun on your trip
i love you lots

i love you

just a mood that'll pass right?

💌

i'm sorry.

thank u guys sm for all the love on this book i love u guys so so much

did u get the a walk to remember reference??

- lia <3