35, 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-rookie mistake real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
rookie mistake
real life, social media

last weekend or summer and violet had big plans. her big plans were to have a giant party with all of her boston friends which now included autumn since she was finally moved into her moms.

violet popped her lips that were covered in a pink cotton candy scented lipgloss. she looked in the mirror and perfected the last touches of her makeup.

violet looked down at the small pink skirt that hugged her hips along with the little black crop top and her tied up heels. she had to be dressed up for the last party of summer.

she turned around to look at autumn who was taking mirror pictures in the full length mirror.

autumn was wearing a lavender skin tight dress with white heels. her hair was curled and laid on her shoulders. violet her complimented her at least a hundred times since she had finished getting ready.

violet giggled and stood up to join autumn to take pictures together.

"okay we should get going" autumn said while spraying a last spritz of her perfume.

violet nodded and grabbed her keys from her dresser. they walked down the stairs and into the living room where miles had been waiting for them to finish getting ready.

miles' jaw dropped at the site of autumn. he stood up and walked towards her , he took her hand in his own and twirled her around.

"you look so beautiful" he said gushing over her.

"so do you" she said leaning in to kiss his cheek.

when she pulled away a small pink mark was left. violet smiled at them as she opened the front door , they followed quickly after and all got into violets car.

"i know exactly what song to get us in the party mood" violet said while scrolling through her spotify.

call out my name by the weeknd started to play loudly over the speakers while she pulled out of the driveway.

violet was gonna make sure her last party of summer was perfect. at least the parts she would remember.

violet opened the door to her boyfriends house. the music could be heard from a block away and there were already about 50 red solo cups littering the front yard.

violet walked through the group of people and towards the kitchen where she knew jeremiah would be. as soon as she stepped into the big white kitchen she spotted him.

he was leaned onto the counter with a drink in his hand. his hair drooped down over his face and his face glistened under the multicolored lights.

he was distracted from his conversation when he glanced over and noticed violet had walked into the room. his face instantly lighting up at the sight of her.