63, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-she loved him real life, imessage

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
she loved him
real life, imessage

"i cant sleep" violet said rolling over to face belly who was laying beside her.

"me neither" belly said smiling.

"you wanna go for a drive?"

"of course i do"

they quietly made their way down the stairs and out the house. trying their hardest not to wake up jamie.

"okay play some taylor swift" violet said as she drove past her house and down the block.

"on it!" belly said connecting her phone to aux and shuffling through her playlist.

jeremiah had been in cousins the past 4 days with his mom. they texted a couple times a day. nothing major. if they weren't dating it would seem as if they were only just friends from the small amount of talking they had been doing recently.

"so how's jeremiah doing?" belly asked.

"not very good. conrad?" violet asked.

"not very good either" belly said looking away from violet and out the window.

violet looked down from the road to the radio "4:05am", no one was out on the streets besides a few cars. probably people going to work or sneaking out, family emergency's, it was crazy to think everything was happening to everyone all at random times.

the few other cars headlights and the streetlights were the only things lighting up the streets, the buildings all dark and closed. besides of course the gas station which they frequently went to for blue slushees.

and now they sat in violets car in the parking lot sipping on blue slushees and talking with taylor swift playing quietly in the background.

the main topic of conversation were their boyfriends. they knew they were going through a lot, they both knew their relationships were falling apart. they just didn't want to admit it to each-other, or themselves.

jere 💌

hey

hi

how's ur vaca?

doesn't really feel like
much of a vaca

i'm sorry
i miss you

i miss you too v

and that is all their conversations consisted of the entire 2 weeks he spent in cousins.

she didn't wanna pry on him, she couldn't even imagine how hard it is for him right now. considering it was hard for her, she knew it was worse for him.

and that's how their relationship continued. barely texting, barely calling, barely seeing each-other.

she saw him a few times when he came back from his vacation but that was it.

they still texted about random things, she'd still try and call him, even though it resulted in him telling her he was tired and was gonna take a nap. she was still trying.

because she loved him. and she made a promise to him.

a promise she intended to keep.

💌

next chapter is susannah's death so if you don't want to read it i'd skip that

i'm sorry for the sad chapters but i love all of u

- lia <3