14, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-just messing around real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
just messing around
real life, social media

"steven," violet said pushing jeremiah away from her and getting off the counter.

"pretend you never saw this!" she said with a fake laugh while walking past him and towards the kitchen.

"bro what the fuck was that?" steven asked walking towards jeremiah now that violet had exited the kitchen.

"isn't her boyfriend like right in the other room?" steven continued.

"he's not her boyfriend," jeremiah said with a smirk.

steven just dabbed him up. it wasn't exactly news that jeremiah had a crush on violet , he had made it pretty clear growing up when he always wanted to be her partner and he'd throw fits when anyone else was , or when he'd always compliment her and then tell the other boys about it.

steven was just proud jeremiah had finally made a move. he furrowed his brows when he remembered that violet was currently upstairs with another boy..but he decided not to bring him up again.

violet on the other hand felt so out of place. she didn't understand anything that had been going on this summer. violet was not a two man kinda girl.

so when she found herself in her bed cuddling with another boy while thinking about one that was currently downstairs she immediately felt awful with herself. she tried her hardest to rid her mind of the thoughts but no matter what a certain blonde didn't leave her mind.

"i had fun tonight," noah said from the front porch.

"me too," violet said with a small smile.

she gave a small wave as she closed the door. she turned around to be met with jeremiah sitting on the stairs.

"finally he left," he said standing up and walking towards her , his hands immediately on her hips.

before he could do anything or continue the events from earlier she pushed his hands off of her.

"what's up with you?" she asked.

"what do you mean?" he questioned.

"we kiss then suddenly we're not together and now that i'm hanging out with noah again you suddenly want me?" she said her hands now on her hips.

he stared at her for a few seconds trying to think of something to say.

"i mean yeah we're just messing around right?" he asked with a small laugh.

that isn't at all what jeremiah wanted to say. he wanted to tell her that he was in love with her and that he wanted to be with her. he wanted to kiss her and touch her but he was too afraid. afraid that she might not feel that way about him anymore after the things he had said. afraid he'd mess up even worse and ruin their relationship or even worse their friendship.

violets mind went blank. 'just messing around' she wasn't going to let him know he bothered her. not anymore.

"yeah jere that's what this is." she said walking past him and up the stairs to her room. her door slamming shut behind her.

jeremiah knew he had screwed up. again.

so violet being the petty person she was..

violetlikes2spam

violetcollins in my missing noah era

view all comments

noahhays STOP W THESE PICS
violetlikes2spam never

noahhays always when im lookin goofy why
violetlikes2spam bc i feel like it

bellybutton AWWWWW

steveyboy 🤨
violetlikes2spam 🤫🫶🏼

jeremyfisher 🙄
violetlikes2spam 🤭

milesishot i'm also in my missing noah era
noahhays miss u babe
milesishot 😘
violetlikes2spam oh

💟

hmmmm...

jeremiah rn <<<

- lia <3