7, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙫

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-i wanna be with v real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
i wanna be with v
real life

violet debated on wearing the white bathing suit that she had now found out was jeremiah's favorite but she opted out and decided on a plain light pink bikini instead.

she was in the pool engaged in a conversation with belly and taylor. she couldn't help but get lost in the conversation every few minutes because her and jeremiah kept taking little glances at eachother from across the pool.

he was on the other side of the pool talking with steven and miles.

"we know your gossiping about us other there!" taylor said pulling violet out of her little stare she had on jeremiah.

the three boys turned around facing the girls with smile son their faces.

"yeah you wish!" steven yelled.

a small gasp came from taylor's lips as she requested they play chicken. belly and violet looked at each other before looking at taylor and shaking their heads.

"not chicken i was like 12 last time," belly said.

"oh come on it'll be hilarious," taylor said starting to swim towards the boys.

"aye im down," jeremiah said swimming towards them.

"dibs on jeremy!" taylor said.

violet immediately felt a jealous sensation take over her. what did she mean dibs on jeremiah? hell no.

belly and steven started to complain about being paired together while miles and violet just looked at each other with a shrug.

miles and violet were very close and they didn't care if they had gotten paired to do things together since growing up they had done everything together.

violet and miles swam towards each other thinking they were being paired together.

"i wanna be with v."

violet turned around to see jeremiah standing across the pool from her with a smile on his face. she instantly felt one come over her and swam towards him.

"let's take them down v," jeremiah said as he dunked under the water.

violet got onto his shoulders and held his head to stay steady while he came back up.

belly was on miles shoulders and taylor was on stevens. they all looked at each other with a laugh before they started to push each other.

laughs could be heard a mile away as they all shoved each other trying to push each other into the water.

taylor was flung back into the water by belly and miles and they started to cheer. violet and jeremiah started to laugh at the pair.

"hey guys!"

they all turned around to see nicole and conrad walking towards them.

"hey nicole!" belly said.

"hi happy birthday belly," nicole said. "hey violet." she added.

violet gave her a small smile.

"are you guys playing chicken?" nicole asked , judgement clear in her tone.

violet looked over at belly and saw how she instantly tensed up. violet knew belly tried to like nicole since she was a part of her debutant thing , but violet knew seeing nicole and conrad together hurt belly.

"um yeah it was taylor's idea," belly said pointing back to the other girl in the water.

"hey i'm taylor," she said.

"hi," nicole said.

"she's violet and i's bestfriend from home," belly said.

"just visiting for the weekend," taylor said.

nicole had muttered something under her breath which caused violet to scoff quietly.

violet didn't like nicole , as much as belly tried convinced her to or even conrad she didn't like her.

jeremiah heard her scoff and laughed while giving her thighs a small squeeze and looking up at her. she stared down at him with a smile.

violet was sat on the side of the pool. the group had now chose to play volleyball and she wasn't really in the mood to play.

she watched and cheered on her friends and brother while they continued to throw the ball back and forth.

it was taylor's turn to serve the ball and just as she threw the yellow ball into the air it hit nicole right on the side of her head.

violet tried her hardest to stifle her laugh as she looked over at jeremiah to see him doing the same.

"ow!" nicole yelled .

"i'm so sorry," taylor said with a laugh.

belly looked back giving her a glare "taylor!"

"it was an accident," taylor said defending herself.

as the group continued to make it a bigger deal than it needed to be violet had let out a laugh followed by taylor doing the same. they all turned to look at her and taylor.

"it's really not that serious," violet said.

"let's go inside i'll get you some ice," conrad said giving her a rude look while they stood up.

taylor looked at violet and gave her a little smile.

belly continued to apologize to the girl.

"come on belly. conrad can take care of nicole. let's go inside and look at ourselves in the mirror some more." taylor said staring right at conrad.

violet looked between the two.

"yeah have fun with that," conrad said before turning around and walking inside.

belly and taylor got out of the pool and went inside leaving violet in her sitting spot and the boys all on the other side of the pool.

they all looked at her before she shrugged and said a simple 'nicole's annoying' and they all laughed.

💟

party next chapter

this was just a filler chapter to lead up to the party and to show u that violet doesn't like nicole lol

- lia <3