38, 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-never ending real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
never ending
real life, social media

violet rolled over as the sunlight started to fill her room. she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she sat up. her heart immediately dropping as she grabbed her phone to look at the time.

luckily it was only 6:20 and she had an hour to get ready.

she looked at all the texts on her phone. a lot from jeremiah and the rest of her friends.

she clicked on jeremiahs chat seeing the last message of him saying to call in the morning. she clicked the call button and let it ring a few times.

she heard him pick the phone up and his sleepy voice filled the line.

"hey" he said.

"hey" she replied. she didn't really remember everything that happened or really much of what she said she just knew she snapped on him and that it was embarrassing.

"i'm so sorry about last night. i won't talk to ava ever again if you want"

"it's whatever jeremiah. i'm over it."

"oh"

it was an awkward short phone call. she desperately wanted it to end and he wanted nothing more than to stay on and chat.

"i have to go get ready."

"oh okay, i'll see you at school"

"bye jere"

"bye v"

she placed her phone down on her vanity. she was staring at herself in the mirror. her makeup scattered in front of her. she grabbed her foundation and dropped a few drops onto her face. she grabbed her beautify blender and blended it out. she could barely get through the steps of her makeup routine as she kept crying.

and crying.

and crying.

it was never ending.

"i was craving these fries all day" miles said as he sat across from violet and jeremiah in the booth.

they were sat in a random restaurant. jeremiahs idea.

violet really just wanted to go home and watch some random movie as she fell asleep but no of course she had to be sat in some random booth with overly salted fries and a burger with not enough ketchup sat in front of her, at least her spite was good though.

violet finished her food fairly quick, just wanted the encounter to be over so she could get back to the comfort of her bed with some sappy romcom on her tv.

jeremiah doing the exact opposite. he was eating so slow and talking extra with miles. he even made a joke about ordering more food.

stg you'll be sitting in this booth alone buddy.

after what felt like years they were now stood in-front of miles' car and jeremiah's jeep.

"well i'll see you tomorrow" miles said as he got into his car.

violet looked up at jeremiah. he was already staring down at her. he embraced her into a tight hug. even though she was mad and wanted to be alone right now the comfort of his touch made her mood soften a little and she melted into the hug.

he kissed the top of her head as she pulled away.

"call me when you get home, if you want you don't have to if you don't want to i'm just saying i wanna hear your voice and stuff you know." jeremiah nervously rambled on, weary not to upset her even more.

"okay jere" she laughed as she started to walk away and towards miles' car.

she blew him a kiss to which he pretended to fake grab and place on his cheek which made her laugh again.

violetlikes2spam

violetlikes2spam wishing it was still summer and that i was still happy with the hot wind blowing through my hair and music blasting thru the radio

violetlikes2spam wishing it was still summer and that i was still happy with the hot wind blowing through my hair and music blasting thru the radio. ugh.

view all comments

jeremyfisher i love u

bellybutton would do anything to go back

connielol missing this
violetlikes2spam :(

steveyboy 💔

milesishot :((

💟

hi...

filler chapter :/

- lia <3