60, 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-snow at the beach real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
snow at the beach
real life, social media

"here put this on" jeremiah said putting his coat onto violet and zipping it up.

"jere i'm not that cold" she said.

"your shivering just shut up and wear it"

she giggled as she watched him push the hair from out of her eyes and tuck it behind her ear.

"can i get aux now?" violet asked already reaching for the cord connected to belly's phone.

they had the bright idea to sneak out and visit cousins during the winter which it now was.

"fine just don't play anything stupid" belly said handing the cord to her.

"i have the best playlists out of anyone in this whole car" violet said as she scrolled through them. clicking one titled "unforgettable summer" a playlist she and jeremiah had made on one of the first nights at cousins a few months ago.

less than zero by the weeknd started to play over the radio. violet was leaned into jeremiah's shoulder in the backseat while belly and conrad held hands in the front seats.

"i hope it actually snows" belly said.

"only a 30% chance but maybe we'll get lucky" violet said back.

the car ride to cousins was filled with laughter and then sharing sweet story's that had happened recently.

the four of them had always been close. from violet and conrad being bestfriends and jeremiah and belly being bestfriends to now dating eachothers bestfriends. it was a heartwarming feeling to know that they had all been so close for so long.

these were violets people, not the ones from new york.

the rich new york lifestyle wasn't for her. she loved her friends she had made there but nothing could ever compare to the family she had back home.

she had only been gone from new york for a week. she had told her dad that she was moving back home but she promised to still visit occasionally and he agreed that it was for the best for the time being.

she had only really talked to serena, a couple hours every few nights over the phone just to update her on how it's been.

the past week was filled with lots of crying and stress but also love.

it was a lot to handle with susannah's cancer and having to make sure jeremiah was okay but he still made her feel endless love and this was just a part of her promise to him.

to be there for him through everything no matter what.

they hadn't even made it to the hard part yet.