26, 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-suspicions proved true real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
suspicions proved true
real life, social media

violet walked down the stairs in sweatpants and one of jeremiah's hoodies. she had decided that last nights events were enough for one weekend and that she was going to stay in today. plus it was raining so there wasn't much to do anyways.

she walked past the living room seeing all the boys scattered around the couch playing some random game on the tv.

she laughed at them and continued towards the kitchen where her mother , laurel and belly sat.

jeremiah heard her laugh and looked back at her smiling as she walked into the kitchen.

last night after they got home he slept in her room and it felt exactly like it did before the break. he was extremely happy.

"hi sweetheart," jamie said as violet took a seat beside her.

"i made eggs if you'd like some," laurel said holding up a skillet.

violet nodded at her with a smile as laurel got another plate from the cabinet.

"so have you got a dress for the debutant?" jamie asked.

"yeah susannah got me one," violet said.

"i can't wait to watch belly walk the stage she's gonna look so beautiful," susannah said as she walked into the kitchen.

"and you'll look beautiful beside me as we hit that dance floor violet!" susannah said throwing her hands up.

violet and belly cringing while laughed at her.

"stop mom your embarrassing!" jeremiah said walking into the kitchen.

his eyes catching violets as they gave each other a smile that didn't go unnoticed by violets mom.

jeremiah walked to the fridge and violet looked over at her mom who had a smirk on her face.

violet immediately going red as she shoved her moms shoulder with a laugh.

jamie's suspicions being proved true.

"v and b do you guys wanna go grab some lunch later with me and conrad?" jeremiah asked.

violet and belly looked at each other before they both said a quick 'sure'.

jeremiah gave her a smile as he walked out.

she watched her phone buzz from the table infront of her.

a text from jeremiah telling her to meet her in her room.

she quickly got up from her seat and gave them all a smile as she walked out of the kitchen.

she walked into her room seeing him laying on her bed with the remote in his hands.

"what do you want?" she asked with a laugh.

"we have part 3 to our movie to finish," he said looking over at her.

she just laughed as she walked towards the bed and laid down beside him.

she scooted closer and he pulled her close as his hands wrapped around her and he laid his head on her chest.

he looked up at her and placed a few kisses on her lips as she laughed.

he laid back down and her fingers were now twisting around his curls.

this was what they missed. each others presence. the simple comfort they got from being around one another. he missed laying with her and she missed watching random love movies with him.

"i missed this," she said.

he looked up at her with a smile.

"i'm never gonna give you another reason for this to ever go away again." he said.

she smiled at him as she connected their lips.

jeremiahfisher

jeremiahfisher MY girl actually

view all comments

violetcollins STOP WHY THIS PICTURE
jeremiahfisher bc 😏😏😏

violetcollins your girl huh? 😏
jeremiahfisher nvm

isabelconklin NOO
jeremiahfisher go kiss my brother or something
violetcollins don't listen to him bells id never cheat on you
conradfisher what did i do to get brought up??

milescollins WHY YOU KISSING MY SISTER??
jeremiahfisher oh um..

stevenconklin been waiting for this 🥳🥳🥳🥳

autumfitz stole my girlfriend 💔
violetcollins never babe 💋
jeremiahfisher excuse me??

💟

writing them happy is boring 👎👎

jk jk

anywayssss

- lia <3