58, 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-messy teenage boy real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
messy teenage boy
real life, social media

violet quietly opened her bedroom door. it was still raining pretty hard outside. it was roughly 2am the both of them had been too busy to check the time. too busy taking in their last night together before he left.

violet lit a candle on her dresser as jeremiah took his hoodie off that was soaked from the rain. violet took his jacket off and laid it on the pile of clothes he had built up on her floor.

still the messy teenage boy she had fallen for.

she climbed into the bed beside him. the only light from the flickering flame coming from the candle and the flashed of lighting outside her window.

she stared up at him. he leaned in kissing her again. more passionately this time than it was in the car just a few minutes before.

violet laid back in her bed pulling him on top of her, not breaking the kiss.

he grabbed her face softly deepening the kiss.

she pulled at the end of his shirt, signaling that she wanted it off. he did as she wanted.

his shirt being thrown down to add to the collection of clothes on the floor.

his hands were at the end of her shirt now. she helped him take it off as the kiss continued.

"i love you" she said in between kisses.

he paused and pulled back to look at her. she stared up at him. scared that she had ruined the moment. until a big smile formed on his lips and he leaned back in.

"i love you more"

his hands were at the top of her pants now. he stopped kissing her and stared down at her. taking in all of her features.

the way her skin was glowing from the candle light and still being slightly wet from the rain. her makeup still perfectly intact just her lip stick being smudged onto her chin. he giggled at the thought that it was because of him.

"you just gonna keep staring or are you gonna continue stalker" she giggled.

he leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yes" she softly said.

he leaned down to continue the kiss as he removed the rest of her clothes.

thunder rumbled loudly as rain hit the windows harder. violet had on jeremiah's t-shirt. "cousins beach" printed boldly on it in white letters.

they were both still awake. talking quietly every few minutes.