22, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-love at first sight real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
love at first sight
real life

violet was ignoring jeremiah and she didn't really plan on stopping anytime soon. it had been a week since she found out about the kiss with belly.

she was sitting in a random cafe with a coffee in her hands while she just looked around with sad music playing in her headphones.

she felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked up seeing a girl.

she sat her coffee down and took her headphones out of her ears.

"hi i'm autumn," she said with a smile.

"i'm violet," she said smiling back.

the people this summer in cousins had been oddly more friendly than any other summer because how is she making another new friend.

"do you mind if i join you? this guy keeps staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable," she said.

"oh of course. who i'll beat his ass?" violet said gesturing for her to sit in the seat across from her.

"that weirdo over there in the black hoodie," autum said.

violet looked over to see a really weird looking guy staring at them. she looked back at autum and laughed with a gross look on her face.

"ew what the fuck," violet said laughing.

"i know!" autum laughed.

they had sat in that cafe and talked for 2 hours. violet told autum everything that had been happening the past few months. she needed to rant to someone that wasn't related or close friends with jeremiah.

autum ranted too , she told violet that her parents got divorced a year ago and that her mom stopped caring. she told violet that she got dumped 6 months ago and she just now got over it.

they exchanged numbers and they agreed to hangout the following night.

violet walked into her room. she made a good effort at avoiding everyone in the house especially a certain person.

she showered and had a towel wrapped around herself while she picked out an outfit.

someone knocked on her door. before she could even say anything they opened the door and jeremiah's head peaked in.

"get out!" she said.

"please v can we just talk," he pleaded.

"no i'm busy and i don't want to hear anything you have to say," she said looking back at her closet.

"i'm not leaving," he said walking in and sitting on her bed. she rolled her eyes and turned to him.

"seriously jeremiah i don't know what fucking game you think your playing but i'm done," she snapped.

"i'm not playing any games violet i just wanna explain myself," he said.

"fine explain yourself," she said crossing her arms.

"it was an in the heat of the moment thing. yes i kissed belly but it didn't mean anything. i don't even know why i did it or how it happened. i wanna be with you. i don't feel the things i feel with you when i'm with belly. please give me another chance."

she stared at him. it wasn't a good excuse at all. she liked jeremiah a lot but what he did really hurt her and she wasn't ready to forgive him yet.

"i'll think about it," she said.

she watched as his eyes saddened. he nodded and got up and left her room.

it wasn't gonna be that easy.

she went back to picking out an outfit. she wore baggy light washed denim jeans with a cropped light blue shirt that had a dark blue hawaiian flower printed on it , on her feet she had white air forces on.

her hair was slightly curled and it laid on her shoulders.

she got a text from autum saying that she was here.

she walked down the stairs and saw that miles had answered the door. he and autum just staring at each other with smiles on their faces. violet walked up to get a better view of them. is this what love at first sight looked like? uh.

"hi autum," violet said with a laugh as she snapped the two of them out of their stare.

"this is my brother miles," violet said "miles this is autum."

"hi"

"hi"

they both had nervous shaky voices. violet was feeling awkward so she quickly said her goodbyes to miles and off they were to some random party in cousin.

💟

autum FINALLY introduced lol my bad

them deadass trauma dumping on each other in that cafe 😭😭😭

autumn prob gonna b all of ur favs soon

- lia <3