17, 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-present tense real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
present tense
real life, social media

violet felt the sand under her feet as she walked towards the water.

she looked back at jeremiah who was sitting a few feet away in the sand and watching her with a smile on his face.

"why are you smiling?" she asked.

"just happy i guess," he said.

"we both just found out we basically got cheated on and your happy?" she asked raising her brow at him.

"i guess so yeah," he said.

she walked a little closer and felt the water come up and wrap around her ankles. the cloth bracelets around her ankles turning a darker shade as they soaked up the water.

she stayed like that for a few seconds before walking back up towards jeremiah and sitting beside him.

she looked at the water. the moon was shining perfectly onto the water. the water sparking under the light.

she felt his eyes on her so she looked over , locking their eyes.

neither of them saying anything.

"are you okay?" he asked finally breaking the silence after a few seconds.

"yeah." she said , looking away from him and down at her hands as her fingers started to play with the friendship bracket she had matching with conrad on her wrist.

he begged her to make matching friendship bracelets when they were 8. neither of them have taken the bracelet off since.

jeremiah watched her movement.

"i mean i didn't even really like noah," she said looking up at him. "he was just kinda there to help me get over y-" she cut herself off realizing what she was saying.

jeremiah pieced it together as he stared at her.

"you used him to get over me?" he asked her.

"it sounds horrible when you say it out loud but yeah," she admitted.

jeremiah was taken back by her words. she used noah to get over him? so she liked him? so she still likes him right in this moment? so he could have told her his feelings and all of this could have been solved a long time ago.

she looked up at him.

"i never liked gigi either," he admitted.

"what?" she asked confused.

"i never liked gigi because i liked you." he said.

liked?

"like. present tense. i like you." he continued.

"what?" she said blinking to make sure this was actually happening.

"it's always been you v , always." he said staring at her.

she felt herself let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. he liked her. jeremiah fisher liked her. the boy she had wanted since she was 8 years old liked her.

she couldn't think of any words to say so instead she just leaned in closer and placed her lips onto his.

his hands went to the end of her dress and pulled her closer as the kiss deepened.

she pulled away.

"i like you too. if that wasn't already clear." she said.

he smiled at her and returned his lips to their potion on hers.

violetcollins

violetcollins 🌙

violetcollins 🌙

tagged @jeremiahfisher

view all comments

jeremiahfisher 🌙

isabelconklin did what i think just happen happen?
violetcollins maybe lol

noahhays pls can we talk

taylorjewel miss you!
violetcollins miss u tay <3

milescollins pretty sky
violetcollins very

stevenconklin the tag??
violetcollins lol

💟

debating on if i wanna let them be happy or not..

anyways FINALLY

- lia <3