61, 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-santa day real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
santa day
real life, social media

"i really need to learn how to wear coats" violet said as she shivered while standing with jeremiah's arms wrapped around her in the line to get a hot cocoa.

"i told you! im sorry i forgot mine" he said rubbing her arms with his hands trying to warm her up.

"here you go sweetheart" the older lady said handing violet a warm styrofoam cup filled with hot chocolate.

"okay let's go" jeremiah said leading her back to his car. he opened the door for her and helped her climb inside and then rounded the car to get in.

it was snowing in boston and they had made it a weekly thing for them to just drive around listening to christmas songs and talking.

susannah had gotten slightly better, jeremiah and conrad were in happier moods. violet had spent all of her time that she wasn't in school with the boys and susannah.

things had gotten better.

christmas was tomorrow and the fishers, collins snd conklins had all agreed they'd spend the day at the fisher household.

just like they did every year. just this year it felt different. everything felt different. jeremiah and violet were in love this year. susannah was sick. and they had went through more in the last year than they had their entire lives.

violet kept her happy mood up for jeremiah. if she was happy it made him happy. even if she had to fake it sometimes.

"i had a really good time with you" he said as he pulled into her driveway.

she smiled at him, her eyes were glowing from the white snow that had now covered all of boston.

"do you wanna stay?" she asked him.

he nodded and got out of the car, hand in hand walking inside and up to her room with her.

"should i start singing christmas carols or?" steven said as he sat down on one side of violet. jeremiah taking up the other side.

"please no" violet said.

"presents?" susannah asked from her spot on the recliner.

"yes finally!" miles said standing up and walking towards the christmas tree, "i'll hand them out."

miles went through handing everyone their gifts. violet had received lots of jewelry and books, miles got her a navy blue crewneck that had "yale" printed boldly in white on the front of it. miles had planned on going to yale ever since he was a little kid. he was smart, violet knew he'd get in. and he did and he'd be attending in the spring,

"aw miles, did you get this because you knew i'd steal yours or are you trying to brag?" she giggled.

"obviously trying to brag!"

they had all opened their gifts and were now all cuddled up watching home alone. they watched the home alone movies every year on christmas.

lots of traditions that would soon no longer exist.

jeremiah kissed violets cheek "come with me." he said grabbing her hand and guiding her through the house up to his bedroom.

susannah watched the couple. a bright smile beaming on her face. she always knew that violet would end up with jeremiah and belly would end up with conrad. she was glad she got to see the start of their relationship while she could.

"jere what are we doing?" violet giggled as she followed him into his room.

"i wanted to give you this, alone" he said.

she watched him as he rummaged through his dresser drawer snd then pulled a small black velvet box out.

her eyes widening. he handed her the box. she opened it revealing a small silver ring with a few white diamonds around the band.

"oh jere it's beautiful" she said standing up on her tippy toes to kiss him.

"it's a promise ring" he said grabbing the box back from her and then sliding the ring onto her finger.

"i love you violet, i've always loved you" he said.

"i love you jere" she said grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

the two breaking apart and giggling with eachother.

violetcollins

violetcollins santa day

view all comments

jeremiahfisher beautiful

jeremiahfisher wow your boyfriend is so lucky
violetcollins trueeeeeeee
jeremiahfisher bye.
violetcollins :(

jeremiahfisher i'm in love with you
violetcollins feeling is mutual

isabelconklin SANTA DAYYYYY

milescollins pretty little sis
violetcollins luv u

stevenconklin nobody cares, shut up.
violetcollins SHUT UP.

taylorjewel so pretty
violetcollins miss u

serena_ames miss you pretty girl
violetcollins come visit!!!!!

💌

christmas chapter in july wtf????

trying to add more normal chapters before i get to current ones where everything kinda falls apart

- lia <3