33, 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙞𝙧

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-warm august air real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
warm august air
real life, social media

violet had a week left until school started. it would be her senior year and it would also be her first year going to school without conrad or miles , which made her a little nervous and also sad.

they had been home for a week and during that time she had spent almost everyday with jeremiah. she loved being around him.

violet looked over at jeremiah who was currently driving her back to her house since they had just went to get dinner together.

the warm august air flowed through the windows of his jeep that were currently rolled down. violets summer playlist was playing on aux. a big smile on her face as she admired the boy beside her.

"what are you staring at weirdo?" jeremiah said shoving her head with his hand.

violet smacked his hand away while laughing. she turned in her seat to face back out her window.

"you're just pretty," she said.

jeremiah blushed at her words. her compliments made him feel a way he's never felt before. everything violet did made him feel over the moon.

truly jeremiah doesn't think he'll ever love anyone the way he loves violet.

"aww you think i'm pretty," he said leaning over to kiss her on the cheek since they had now pulled into her driveway.

"ew you're gross," she said shoving him away from her while laughing.

"i'll call you later," he said smiling at her.

"okay."

she gave him the same smile back as he started to lean into her. his hand grabbed her chin and pulled her closer to him as he connected their lips. jeremiah could feel her smile in between the kiss and it made him return the gesture.

violet pulled away after a few seconds and looked up at him , her same smile still placed on her lips.

"bye jere," she said while opening the car door.

"bye v," he said while watching her.

violet closed the car door and then turned around and walked up her driveway towards her house. jeremiah waited for her to be safely inside before driving away , something she had loved and appreciated greatly.

"i'm home!" violet yelled while walking into the living room.

"hi honey, how was your date?" jamie asked from where she was sitting on the couch.

"it was so good. he's just so perfect," violet said moving to join her mom on the couch.

jamie smiled at her daughter , seeing her happy with a boy was new for her. she usually saw violet heart broken , the past boys had all hurt her. jamie just wished jeremiah knew how thankful she was that their paths had finally crossed romantically.

"that's good honey," jamie said with a soft smile.

violet talked to her mom for a little while longer before going up to her room to do her nightly routine. she was trying to get back into a normal schedule since school was coming up but she always ended up staying up all night on the phone with autumn or jeremiah.

speaking of autumn , she had called violet so excited last night and with 'big news'. the big news being that she was moving in with her mom who just so happened to live in boston. violet was extremely happy considering now she wouldn't have to wait until her next visit to cousins to see her friend and that they would be going to school together.

violet got into her bed and turned on the small lamp on her nightstand. she was scrolling on instagram aimlessly until jeremiah had called her. once again she'd be staying up until four in the morning talking about random things with him.

jeremiahfisher

jeremiahfisher i miss my girlfriend 🫶🏼

view all comments

violetcollins i miss my boyfriend 🫶🏼
liked by creator

violetcollins were you taking pics of me while driving wtf
jeremiahfisher 😐

isabelconklin conrad needs to take notes.
conradfisher 📝

autumnfitz MY*** girlfriend
jeremiahfisher NO!
violetcollins i love u gf 💋

stevenconklin bro we get it
violetcollins U MAD
stevenconklin i'm blocking you
violetcollins no stevey 🥺🥺
stevenconklin now i'm REALLY blocking you

💟

HI

i start school tmr. what if i just ended it all rn. JK.

i have SUCHHHHHH a cute chapter planned for the next chapter but then after that i'm sorry.

- lia <3