5, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-jealousy real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
jealousy
real life, social media

violet snapped a quick picture on her phone of noah who was currently asleep and cuddling with his dog.

violet and noah had grown very close over the past two weeks. they spent almost everyday together. he was so sweet to her and he made her feel special.

she liked the little things he'd do like holding her hand and giving her little smiles from across the room every time they were with a group of people.

she shook him awake and told him she was leaving. he gave her a small smile and hugged her before saying bye. she kissed his cheek and then walked away towards the door.

violet walked into her house. it was empty. everyone was either at their summer job or hanging out with someone. she walked into the kitchen and looked out through the window , seeing that susannah had gotten her first portrait victim.

violet watched as a small smile made its way onto conrad's face. she knew he had been acting off since around april but he wouldn't tell her what was wrong. he'd always just say it was his breakup and that he still needed time to get over it.

she made it very clear that she was there for him if he ever needed it and he thanked her for that.

"it was so hot out there," conrad said as he walked into the living room and sat down.

"that's what happens when you wear a sweatshirt in the middle of the summer," she said from her laying position on the couch opposite of him.

"shut up," he said throwing a pillow at her.

she just laughed and sat up.

"she's making me get a job," he said.

"good you need to get out of the house," she said.

"i guess." he muttered before turning a random show on the tv.

"cracked one cracked one," jeremiah said under his breath while pressing a bunch of buttons on the controller.

he and the rest of the boys were playing some random video game on the tv. violet was laid back on the couch beside jeremiah with her legs in his lap as she scrolled on her phone.

"see you guys later," belly said as she walked into the room.

"you look so pretty!" violet said as she sat up.

jeremiah turned his head around to look at her.

"damn!" he said picking violets legs up and gently placing them down on the couch.

"yeah just completely forget about the game jere!" miles said.

"you look hot," jeremiah said as he grabbed belly's hands and twirled her around.

violet felt a weird feeling come over her as she watched the pair. his hands holding hers and the smiles they both had on their faces. jealousy.

she pictured herself in belly's position. wait. what? she had never thought that way about jeremiah before. she tried to push the thought to the back of her mind and forget about it but it stayed close to the surface.

"hey stop flirting with my sister!" steven said turning around to look at them.

"shut up steven," belly said while glaring at him.

"you shut up..you look good though," he said turning around again before turning his focus back on the game.

"you driving with or meeting us there?" jeremiah asked her.

"um im actually going to the drive in," belly said.

"with who?" conrad said turning around.

violet furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him. weird reaction..

belly's phone dinged and she grabbed it from her pocket. she let out a small laugh before saying by to the group and walking towards the door.

"who do you think she's going with?" conrad said.

"probably that cam guy," jeremiah said , returning back to his spot and picking violets legs up and placing them back in his lap.

he smiled at her and she smiled back before they all continued back on what they were doing.

violetlikes2spam

violetlikes2spam 💙

violetlikes2spam 💙

view all comments

bellybutton AW
violetlikes2spam IK

noahhays why would you do me like this
violetlikes2spam u look cute shut up

noahhays we miss u come over
violetlikes2spam tmr!

connielol why are u posting boys
violetlikes2spam i'll block u.

milesishot is this noah?
violetlikes2spam i'll block u too.

💟

hii guys :)

slowwww updates i'm sorry

- lia <3