73, 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-it happened one night real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
it happened one night
real life, social media

"just a little more" conrad said as violet poured more syrup onto his pancakes.

"you could do it yourself" she said looking up at him.

"yeah but why would i do that when my bestfriend is so generously doing it for me" he smiled at her.

"oh wow" she said laughing.

violet stood across from him as he sat at the counter eating the breakfast they had made together.

belly and jeremiah had went to talk to susannah's sister, who was the one trying to sell the house.

it was silent for a while them bringing up some random story from the summers they had spent here and laughing about it until a sentence from conrad turned the conversation a new direction.

"so are you back with jer?"

"no"

"he slept in your room last night"

"i know"

"so why aren't you guys back together then?"

"why aren't you and belly?"

they both went silent. not really knowing what to say, because to be quite honest neither of them really knew why the couples weren't together. it felt as if the universe had them tied to a string and the string kept pulling close together and then pulling apart. and sometimes the string would get tangled. or maybe they were just doing the tangling themselves in their heads.

"i don't know what i'm doing" she said breaking the silence.

"me either" he agreed.

she grabbed his hand rubbing it and giving him a smile. they both knew they'd always have eachother, no matter what life threw their way. they would always be best friends.

"we'll figure it out" she said.

he nodded in agreement.

"uh oh it's raining!!!" conrad yelled as he shook his wet hair all over violet as she was watering the flowers susannah had planted in the front of the house.

"you asshole!!" she yelled back swatting him away.

their laughing being cut off by jeremiah and belly pulling into the driveway.

"oh hey" conrad said.

"we went to see aunt julia" jeremiah said.

"how did that go?" conrad asked.

"not great"

"um i'm gonna go inside" belly said walking away from the group.

"i'll go too" violet said following behind her.