32, 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-until next summer cousins real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
until next summer cousins
real life, social media

violet didn't expect to have the summer she did. she thought she'd go to cousins and she'd hang out with the boys and belly and that it would all be normal.

she didn't expect to fall for one of them or even end up dating one.

she also didn't expect for belly to either.

or for her brother to come home with a girlfriend.

violet was sitting on the sand of the beach. she was watching the waves push and pull. violet loved the ocean , she felt at peace when she was near the water. she couldn't describe it , maybe it was because she had spent so many summers in cousins or maybe it was the fact that when she was younger and her parents would argue she'd think of the beach.

she'd imagine she was swimming in the water with her friends. all of her worries drifted away when she was lost in those thoughts.

but that's just a maybe.

"v, can you carry your own shit to the car!"

steven yelling at her pulled her out of her thoughts. she got up from the sand and followed him back towards the house. she walked towards the door where all of her luggage had been sitting. she was supposed to be packing it into the car an hour ago but got distracted by tiktok.

"aw little steveys not strong enough," she said making a pouty face.

"shut up," he said shoving her arm.

violet kneeled down to pick up the suitcase but a hand covering hers stopped her. she'd recognize that bracelet anywhere.

"thanks connie," she said standing back up.

"i always carry your luggage lazy ass," he said walking out the door with the suitcase in his hands.

"asshole!" she yelled while laughing as she watched him.

she hated leaving cousins , it was such a safe place for her. she turned around to look at the house she'd have to wait another year to come back to. the idea saddened her.

she walked up the staircase and then to belly's room. she knew she was just as sad as her and that if she needed to confide in anyone it would be belly.

she knocked on the door and heard belly yell a simple 'come in' she opened the door seeing belly standing in front of her window. the window was pulled halfway open and the waves of the ocean could be heard at a reasonable volume.