30, 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-kisses and cotton candy real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
kisses and cotton candy
real life

violet bent down and pushed her socks down so they weren't as high up her legs. she was wearing shorts with a t-shirt of a random band. she walked into the living room seeing everyone scattered around.

the only one missing was belly meaning that violet wasn't the last one ready. jeremiah's face instantly lighting up when he saw her walk into the room.

"belly hurry up! violet beat you which never happens!" steven yelled.

violet just laughed and threw up her middle finger. belly came running down the stairs , they all turned to look at her as she was out of breath and her shoes were in her hands.

"jeez what took so long?" conrad asked , standing up to stand beside her as she was now sitting down to put her shoes on.

"i didn't start getting ready until 10 minutes ago," she said.

"belly! you've known about this all day," miles said laughing.

speaking of miles..

"where's autum?" violet asked.

"she's meeting us there," he said with a smile.

autum and miles had been very flirty lately and the whole group had noticed. there was no doubt that they would be dating by the end of the summer.

"10 tickets please," jeremiah said handing the lady 20 dollars.

she handed him back the tickets and told them to enjoy the carnival.

the rest of the group had went their separate ways and said they'd all meet up to ride a few rides together in an hour. that left an hour for violet and jeremiah to be alone.

"so what do you wanna do first?" he asked her.

she looked around at all of the tall rides. violet was scared of heights and she told jeremiah on their way here that she would be avoiding them. he obviously was gonna drag her on all of them but she didn't know that.

"that one!" she said pointing to the swings.

he looked over and then back at her with a small smile.

"fine but after that we're riding the ferris wheel," he said grabbing her hand.

"hell no!" she said.

"yes we are , and we can kiss at the top or whatever." he said as they reached the line for the swings.

violet rolled her eyes with a playful smile. kissing him on the top of the ferris wheel would be a pretty good wattpad moment..

"fine," she said walking through the small gate and finding a swing for them to ride.

the ride ended and they were now getting strapped into the ferris wheel cart.

violet felt her palms get sweaty as she looked up at how high the ride was gonna go.

"oh shit i regret this already," she said taking in a deep breath.

"it's fine v i'm here," jeremiah said.

she looked up at him with a nervous smile.

"look if you die , im dying with you." he said.

"that's the thing , i don't wanna die!" she said.

he laughed and extended his hand out for her to hold. she held his hand gripping it tightly as the ride started to move.

he laughed at how nervous she was. the ride had moved up to the top and violet was starting to calm down seeing that it wasn't as bad as she thought.

it stopped at the top , which made her suck in a breath.

"talk about something before i freak out," she said.

"um look at the view it's really pretty," he said.

"not that!" she said "talk about when we were younger."

"remember when we dated for like a week in 6th grade," he said laughing.

"yeah i had the biggest crush on you," she said laughing back.

"i did too," he said looking at her.

"clearly we still feel that way," she said , laughing as she looked over at him.

"clearly," he said with a smile "you ready to kiss at the top?"

she laughed and nodded.

he leaned in and pressed his lips onto hers. the ride started to move again and the pulled away and looked at each other.

"talk about a wattpad moment." she said laughing which made him laugh too.

they stepped off the ride and went to go meet back with the others. they were gathered around a cotton candy stand , violets eyes lit up as she saw the pink and blue fluffy candy.

she walked up and snatched miles' cotton candy.

"hey what the fuck!" he yelled.

she just laughed as she ate it. jeremiah laughed and handed him 5 dollars to get a new one.

"i would've bought you one," jeremiah said to her.

"i know , i just like to fuck with him." she said laughing. jeremiah laughed at her as he leaned down and placed a kiss onto her lips. kisses and cotton candy, one of her favorite combinations starting right now.

they rode more rides and ate random foods and were now on their way home.

violet stepped out of the car , her legs felt like jelly and she was exhausted.

she walked around the car and met jeremiah at the front of it.

"i'm so tired," she said , as she held his hand and walked towards the house.

they went up to her room and she changed and they were now watching a random movie jeremiah picked , she didn't remember falling asleep but the next morning she woke up tangled in jeremiah's arms with the tv still playing.

💟

ANYWAYSSSSS

- lia <3