47, 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-i'll be waiting real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
i'll be waiting
real life, social media

"i want another shot" violet said as she reached for the bottle on the marble table infront of her.

as promised jack was having a party. violet was currently sat in between noah and serena. she was laid back on serena but was engaged in the conversation.

"i never fucked her bro" chris said.

"yes you did there's literally a video" noah said.

"no fucking way there's a video" chris said standing up.

"ah so you admit it!" noah said sitting up quickly with his finger pointed at chris.

his legs brushed against violets and she looked over at him. the sudden contact of skin making him look back at her as they just stared.

the others had taken notice and the conversation abruptly ended as they all stared at them.

"you guys can go fuck in my room again, i'm sure it's not occupied" jack said breaking them out of their stare.

embarrassment washed over violet as she turned to look at her friends.

"so uh about those shots" violet said grabbing the bottle which made the rest of the group laugh.

violet was laying in noah's chest as he rubbed her back. the room was dark and silent. the only sounds being heard were the honks of cars outside the window. even though they were multiple story's up you could still faintly hear them.

that was until noah broke the silence.

"are you still awake?" he asked her.

"mhm"

"i know we haven't sat down to talk but i'm really sorry about the summer, i never meant to hurt you and it was very wrong of me to do. i'm also sorry for the shit you just went through with jeremiah" he said.

she took a few seconds, she didn't know if she was trying to find the words to say or if she was reminiscing on everything that had happened.

"it's okay noah, i don't care about the stuff in the summer or the stuff with jeremiah" she said.

"i never stopped thinking about you, i don't know why i feel this way towards you but it's like you have a hold on me. i'm not really one to have genuine feelings for people either" he said.

it had been a month since the stuff with jeremiah and she knew she wasn't ready for a relationship just yet, but she did enjoy messing around with noah and she didn't want to mess that up.

"i like you noah, i'm just not ready yet" she said.

"i understand. just know i'll be waiting for when you are though"

"i know"

violetlikes2spam

violetlikes2spam ❤️‍🔥

view all comments

serenanogossipgirl wtf (i wish that was me)
violetlikes2spam come over.

hayitsnoah ❤️‍🔥
liked by creator

mooreofmax cuties
liked by creator

chris.andyy @serenanogossipgirl could b us
serenanogossipgirl shut up

jackyjack proud of my boy noah

madilol noah stealing my gf 😔
violetlikes2spam never baby

connielol miss u
liked by creator

bellybutton hope ur doing ok!
liked by creator

steveyboy miss making fun of u :(
liked by creator

jeremyfisher lmfao
violetlikes2spam 🫶🏼🫶🏼

fallgirl i miss u gf
violetlikes2spam miss u more bae

💟

hm hm hm

next chapter will prob b from jeremiah's pov just to give more info on both sides

love u

- lia <3