13, 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩!

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-isn't that so sweet real life

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
isn't that so sweet
real life

violet let out a small laugh. noah looked down at the girl laid on his chest with a smile.

noah and violet had been hanging out for the past 3 days. it had gone back to how it used to be fairly quickly. jeremiah stopped talking to her as much and it hurt her but she didn't know why. i mean he is the one who said they weren't together and then continued to hangout with gigi.

this was jeremiah's decision.

"i should get back my moms making a big dinner tonight," violet said getting up off the couch.

"aw but i want you to stay," noah said.

"you can join me," she said smiling down at her.

"okay," he said standing up and pulling her into a kiss.

"this is really good thank you," noah said taking a bite of his food.

violet gave him a smile as he sat beside her. jeremiah right across from her. they'd occasionally make eye contact but both of them would quickly look away anytime the other caught them.

"so noah weird seeing you here and not at a party," jeremiah said looking at him. a smirk on his face.

"yeah i wanted to spend time with violet tonight," noah said with a smile as he looked to jeremiah and then to violet who gave him a smile back.

"aww isn't that so sweet!" jeremiah said.

violet kicked his leg from under the table.

"ow!" he said through his teeth.

"anyways! i'm full. thank you so much for dinner guys," violet said standing up.

"me too," jeremiah said standing up and copying her actions.

violet was washing her plate in the sink when jeremiah walked into the kitchen.

she looked up to see who walked in but when she noticed it was him she just looked back down.

"what's he doing here?" jeremiah asked now standing beside her.

"eating dinner," she said with a duh tone.

"no shit but i told you not to hang with him anymore," jeremiah said.

"why do you even care?" she asked.

"because he sucks," he said.

"so do you," she said looking up from the plate and right at him.

the words felt bitter coming off her tongue. jeremiah just looked down at her. him being taller than her so he towered over her a bit.

"you don't mean that," he said.

"yes i do." she said.

they stared at each other for a few minutes. jeremiah's hand came up to her waist and his other free hand had found its way to the side of her face. violet didn't know why she didn't stop him. probably because she couldn't control herself when it came to him or maybe because she had been wanting this since she was 11 years old.

they leaned in and jeremiah closed the gap placing his lips on hers as her eyes shut. the kiss lasted a few minutes neither of them pulling apart. jeremiah picking up her by her waist and placing her onto the counter. he stood between her legs as his hands found their way to her waist again.

someone entering the kitchen made them pause their movements and look over.

"yo what the fuck"

💟

oh um

wonder who that could be...haha..

- lia <3