29, 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-birthday girl real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
birthday girl
real life, social media

violet rolled over and opened her eyes. she jumped back as she saw all of her friends standing in front of her with a cake in their hands.

"happy birthday!" they yelled.

"awww guys," she said sitting up.

they sang her happy birthday and then told her they would meet her downstairs for cake.

jeremiah closed the door as everyone left her room. he turned around and walked towards her as she was still sat on her bed.

she had a big smile on her face as he sat in front of her.

"happy birthday v," he said pulling a box from his pocket.

"jere!" she said , her eyes lighting up as her fingers wrapped around the small red box.

a small silver bracelet laid inside the box. the specific bracelet she said she wanted a month ago to belly. jeremiah must have been listening in or belly told him.

she looked up at him with a smile.

"thank you. i love you," she said moving forward to kiss him.

he took the bracelet out of the box and clipped it around her wrist. he smiled at how pretty it looked on her tan skin. she smiled at him again.

they got up and walked downstairs to join the rest of them for cake.

"hi birthday girl!" jamie said as violet walked into the kitchen.

laurel and susannah told her happy birthday as she sat down at the table.

"so any plans for today?" miles asked her.

"ooo we should have a party!" belly said.

"we should! the moms are going out with that cleveland guy," steven said.

violet thought about it. it was a perfect opportunity since their mothers weren't gonna be home.

"okay." violet said smiling.

"perfect!" belly said smiling also.

"um are you guys sure that's a good idea?" laurel asked.

"it's fine! have a party!" susannah said with a big smile.

violet slipped on her black dress that clung tightly to her body, it ended mid thigh. she had black heels on that strapped around her ankles. her hair was curled and bounced when she walked. she had the bracelet jeremiah had gifted her on along with her necklace that had her name engraved on it. her usual small silver hoops had been replaced with slightly bigger ones. her makeup was done the most dramatic that it had been that summer.