18, 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-bestfriend real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
bestfriend
real life, social media

violet woke up to the sunlight shining through her balcony doors. she tried to sit up but a heavy weight pulled her down. she looked down to see jeremiah sleeping on her stomach.

after they had gotten back from the beach they watched a movie in her room and eventually fell asleep.

she slowly moved him off of her , trying not to wake him up. once she had successfully got him off of her without waking him she went downstairs.

conrad was sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal while scrolling on his phone.

she walked in and gave him a small smile while grabbing a bowl from the counter. she filled the bowl with cereal and went to sit beside him. it was quiet , not an awkward silence but a comfortable one.

"so i uh went into your room this morning to see if you wanted to go surfing," he said breaking the silence.

violet felt her face heat up.

"oh," was all she managed to say.

"it's fine v it's not surprising really," he said with a laugh.

she laughed along with him.

"i should've told you," she said.

"i shouldn't told you too," he said.

"told me what?" she asked furrowing her brows.

"i uh kissed belly on the 4th of july," he said.

"what?!" she said raising her voice.

"shhh!" he said putting his hand over her mouth while he looked back to make sure no one was around.

"oh my god con haven't you been wanting to do that for like ever?" she said a big smile on her face.

"yeah pretty much," he said a smile appearing on his face as he thought back to the moment.

"i'm happy for you," she said.

"i'm happy for you too v," he said.

"i thought you would've been mad or weirded out,"she said.

"your my bestfriend , that'll never change. i love you v," he said leaning in to hug her.

"i love you too con," she said hugging him.

"wow cheating on me already v?" jeremiah teased as he walked into the kitchen.

violet and conrad pulled apart and laughed.

"cant cheat if your not even my boyfriend," she said teasing him back.

"valid." he said with a smile.

that stupid fucking adorable smile that made violet weak at the knees.

"so do you wanna go surfing?" conrad interrupted the stare going on between jeremiah and violet.

"yeah sure," she said.

violetcollins

violetcollins 🏄🏻‍♀️ + 🏄🏻‍♂️ = bffs

tagged @conradfisher

view all comments

isabelconklin no photo cred?? 😒
violetcollins PHOTO CRED TO ISABEL CONKLIN!!!
isabelconklin thank u thank u 🤞

conradfisher love u ❤️
violetcollins 💟💟

jeremiahfisher you didn't take a pic with me 🙄
violetcollins bc i don't like u
jeremiahfisher oh so what ab last night...
violetcollins 🤔🤔

noahhays please answer text
jeremiahfisher go away

milescollins wow no invite?
stevenconklin right??
violetcollins ur both literally at work

💟

rlly short filler chapter

a cute chapter tho

anyways

- lia <3