24, 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-my girl real life, social media

ೄྀ࿐ 𓆉 ˊˎ-
my girl
real life, social media

head over heels by tears for fears was playing on violets phone as she was playing with different makeup looks.

she heard a knock on the door so she paused her music and got up to answer it.

belly stood at the door with a half smile on her face.

violet had been ignoring her too. it wasn't ideal i mean belly was violets bestfriend besides conrad so she had no girl to talk with besides autum who had become her new favorite person.

"can we talk?" belly asked.

violet thought about it. i mean she did miss the girl and she had heard jeremiah out so it was only fair that she heard belly out also.

"fine," she said moving to open the door more and let belly in.

belly walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. violet moved to sit across from her on the bed.

they just looked at each other for a few minutes.

"i'm so sorry violet , i don't know what i was thinking. i don't even want to be with jeremiah. i want to be with his brother and i know it sounds really bad and i'm a really shitty person because your my bestfriend and i kissed the guy that you liked but i promise i didn't mean to-"

violet looked at her as she rambled on her words.

"belly"

"yeah?" belly said looking at violet.

"calm down," violet said scooting closer to her.

"i'm sorry violet. i promise it didn't mean anything," belly said.

violet didn't say anything. she just pulled belly into a hug. let's just say violet was a quick forgiver. she could never stay mad at the people she loved. clearly.

"i love you belly," violet said as she pulled away.

"i love you too violet," belly said with a half smile.

the girls had stayed in violets room and talked for a few hours. mainly about the fisher brothers they had grown to have feelings for but violet also told belly about autum and how sweet she was.

they even face timed her so belly could introduce herself.

they had all greed to hangout soon.

violet was happy that at least one of her relationships had been fixed.

she had no clue what she was doing with jeremiah. yes she wanted to be with him but no she didn't want to forgive him , but her forgiveness was needed in order for them to repair their relationship.

she just needed time to figure things out.

isabelconklin

isabelconklin my girl <3

tagged @violetcollins

view all comments

conradfisher stop stealing my bestfriend
isabelconklin NEVER!
violetcollins ily connie 🙄

milescollins my favorite duo
isabelconklin love you 🫶🏼

taylorjewel my besties
isabelconklin LOVE UUUU 💘💘
violetcollins love you tay tay

autumfitz fav girls
isabelconklin 💘💓💗

💟

belly and violet back 🫶🏼🫶🏼

also violet , belly , taylor and autum ab to b the girl group fr

- lia <3