5. HIS First Feelings

"Bro"

No reply

"Dude"

No reply

"Aarush" Abhay tapped on Aarush's shoulder for the last time and Aarush came out of his thoughts and looked at Abhay being confused.

"Where were you lost...!?? Have been calling you from past 10 minutes..." Abhay said and Aarush asked "What happened now...!??"

Abhay sighed and said "Really...!? You are asking me what happened...!?? Dude...What happened to you...!?? And what the hell are we doing at 1st year block...!?? Bhool gaya kya...!? We are in 3rd year..."

He chuckled in reply and kept waiting for the girl he saw the previous day while biting his lips in anticipation.

Abhay tapped his head and all of a sudden he realized something and asked "Aarush...Did you find someone...!?"

"What do you mean...!??" Aarush asked looking everywhere but not him.

"I mean...Did you find any girl when I wasn't there...!??" Abhay asked and Aarush blushed.

"Oh ho...Blushing and all huh...That means my dear friend is in love..." Abhay teased and immediately Aarush corrected "No No...Nothing like that...Love and all is not my cup of tea...it's just that...I found her interesting..."

"Ohhh...Interesting...Hmmm...Then show me who was the girl that made my friend wait at the block ignoring his classes..." Abhay said and Aarush rolled his eyes and looked at the students coming out of their block.

Abhay stared at Aarush's face as it displayed all sort of emotions. Anxiety. Blush. Anticipation. And suddenly he saw Aarush's smile. He followed the direction of his eyes and saw a girl wearing yellow salwar, walking out of the block.

Abhay saw her looking at them but was walking away silently and Aarush was in no state to call her. He shook his head in disbelief and thought 'He will keep staring for the next 3 years...Mujhe hi kuch karna hoga...'

"Hello...You...Yellow dress" Abhay called out and Aarush looked at him with wide eyes and said "Dude...Kya kar raha hai...!? No...Let her go..."

"Shut up" He said while Ritika walked towards them.

Abhay made a strict face while Aarush gulped and looked away.

"Do you know him...!?" Abhay asked seeing Ritika look at Aarush and she nodded her head.

"Acha...How do you know and who is he...!?" He asked and she said "Senior sir...Met yesterday..."

"Then don't you know that you should wish your senior...that too when you have already met him...!?? You were just leaving as if you don't know...!??" He asked in a strict tone making her gasp and Aarush looked at Abhay as that was the first time he was seeing Abhay talk in such way.

"Abhay...Let her go..." he said and Abhay glared at him and said "You shut up...And you...Whenever you see us, you have to come and wish us okay...!? Warna I'll lock you in the anatomy lab for a whole day..."

Ritika cringed at the thought of getting locked up and quickly nodded in a yes and rushed on her way back when Abhay asked her to leave.

"What was that...!??" Aarush asked and Abhay winked saying "Bas aise hi...Just playing..."

"Anatomy lab...!? Seriously...!??" He asked and Abhay chuckled and said "She thought I was serious..."

"Dude...You really sounded serious...Bechari she was scared..." Aarush said with a chuckle and Abhay replied "Don't worry...I'll talk to her tomorrow and tell her that I was just kidding..."