7. HIS First Punishment

"Senior" Ritika called loudly seeing Aarush walk towards his block as she was waiting for him. He paid a deaf ear and kept walking and she called again walking almost 10 steps behind him "Senior...Listen to me once...Senior please..."

All her calls vent in vain when he just entered his class and completely ignored her. She made a pout and walked back towards her class.

The same went in the evening as well but Abhay was beside Aarush and he nudged Aarush while walking "She is calling bro..."

Aarush glared at him making him take a step back and gulp and said "I'm not deaf"

Abhay raised his hands saying "Okay...I understand..."

He shook his head and left in his car making Ritika's shoulders drop in disappointment and looked at Abhay with a pout.

"He is so angry Bhai..." She said looking at the disappearing car.

"He was scared..." Abhay corrected and before she could ask anything, he left the place.

Nandini observed Aarush that he was moody and disturbed thought to ask him but then decided to wait till he opens up himself like he always does.

The next morning,

Ritika stood in front of Aarush blocking his way but he glared at her and moved to the other side.

"Senior...Please...Just listen to me once...I'm sorry...I couldn't come..." She kept saying while walking beside him but he increased his pace and she had to jog to match him.

"Please senior...I had an important work..." She said and he stopped and glared at her while gritting his teeth. She gulped seeing his anger and he said "Shut up...Don't you dare lie to me...I hate liars..."

"I...I'm...not lying..." She said slowly and he chuckled sarcastically and said "Really...!?? Then tell me what was that important work...!?? Just sleeping without answering my calls...!??"

She nodded in a no but he didn't let her speak and said "You know what...Just forget it...I just don't want to talk...Because you don't even know what I have gone through..."

"Senior please...I'm not lying...I really had an important work..." She tried to say but he rolled his eyes and said "Oh not again...Let me tell you one thing...I wasn't angry that you didn't come...I'm just disappointed that you didn't even think to attend my call and tell that you can't come...Arey forget about call...You could have atleast dropped a message that you are not coming...I would have been relieved...But nahi...Madam ko toh time hi nahi hai..."

She stood silent and he continued "Why are you wasting your time behind me...!?? Go...Attend your classes...and let me go with mine..."

She looked at him sadly but he didn't budge and left to his classes.

In the evening,

Abhay sat beside her in the canteen while she was having a coffee and asked "Bhai...Was he really that scared...!??"

"Aur nahi toh kya...!?? He was not even in his usual self...kept on trying to call you...He went mad after some time...He didn't spend time with his family properly...He was not in peace till the time I told him that you are fine...You really should have dropped a message...Just a message of information..." Abhay said and she nodded in understanding.

"How to make it up for him...!?? He is not even ready to talk to me..." She said sadly and Abhay shrugged his shoulders and said "I can't help you with this...We can handle all the emotions of Aarush but not his anger..."

Her face fell when he said that but Abhay continued "Waise...I can tell you a place where he will listen and will not talk..."

"Where...!?" She asked with hope and he replied "Library..."