10. HIS First Realization

When Aarush was struggling to sleep thinking about Ritika, his phone rang displaying her name and he immediately answered it.

"Hello" He said but silence from her end.

"Hello...Ritika..."

"Ritika yaar...kuch toh bolo..."

He sighed rubbing his forehead and said "Suno na...I'm sorry...I just lost my temper because of those guys...I shouldn't have shouted at you...But...I'm really sorry..."

"Please kuch bolo..." He asked again and she asked "Aren't you mad at me...!?"

He frowned and said "Nahi...And I thought you are angry with me and might be scared seeing my anger..."

"I was scared...because I know aapko gussa aatha hai but I never know ki itna...that you will jump into a fight...It was...I don't know...may be new to me..." She said and he smiled a little saying "I thought you will leave after experiencing my anger..."

"Hawww...How can you even think like that about me...!?? Do you think you can escape from me...!?? Even if you grow two horns also na, tab bhi I'll not leave you..." She said and he chuckled.

"But senior...Seriously...any relation that makes one hide their own self, will never last long...and I want our relation to last long..." She said and he was startled hearing the words of his father from her while she continued "Waise...anger is just an emotion...just like happiness, sadness...and emotions can't be hidden..."

He smiled and said "Agreed...and...Thank you for understanding..."

They spoke for some time and cut the call to have a peaceful sleep.

Days rolled by and soon it was time for their year-end exams.

"Abhay please yaar..." Aarush was pleading by the time Ritika came out of her exam hall.

"What happened...!?" She asked and Aarush said "I'm planning for a north-east India trip in this holidays and yeh gadha is not ready to come..."

Ritika chuckled and asked "Kyun bhai...!??"

"This idiot is thinking about money...I know..." Aarush answered before Abhay could bluff.

"Abhay please yaar...I can't stay here in holidays...I'll go mad...Dekha na tu last time..." Aarush pleaded making Ritika smile.

"Please...Abhay..." He requested again and finally Abhay nodded in yes making them smile wider.

"Aur tum...!?" Abhay asked Ritika and Aarush replied "As usual...Ghar jayegi...Hai na...!?"

Ritika gasped at once and then nodded in yes and excused herself to leave the place while the boys were busy discussing about their trip.

It was Aarush's escape plan to not spend another bunch of miserable days without Ritika in the city and not able to talk to her.

Their trip ended well and once they are back to college, Ritika is in 2nd year and the boys are in their 4th.

One evening, she was waiting for him in the library and was watching something on her phone and Aarush came from behind.

He saw her involved in the Youtube video and was smiling ear to ear as the scene proceeded. He sat beside her slowly and she paused the video and looked at him with the same broad smile.

"He is the same hero that you admire na...that debut film wala..." Aarush asked looking at her screen and she nodded happily saying "Aapko yaad hai...!?"

"Of course...I have never seen admiring someone to that extent like you felt his success like yours..." He said and she smiled again.

"Toh what's that...!? New video...!?" He asked wanting her to smile more. Even if it's about her favorite hero, then be it.