26. THEIR Loss

Next morning, Manik and Nandini suppressed their laugh when they saw Aarush's grumpy face at the breakfast table.

"So will Ritika be studying tonight as well...!?" Manik asked trying to make a serious face and Aarush choked on his food and looked at his father.

Manik raised his eyebrows and Aarush asked "So you understood...!?"

Manik nodded with a teasing smile and Aarush asked "How??"

He smirked and replied "Baap hu tera... How many days...!?"

Aarush made a face and said "A month"

"Ohhoo...That means you were super angry and did something that hurt her...Chalo I'll not ask the details until Ritika complains..." Manik said and Aarush whined saying "Give me some idea na Dad..."

Manik chuckled and said "Biwi ko manaana is an art beta...You are still in the learning stage... You'll know it in future...So tab tak bear with your punishment..."

"Daddddd" He whine and Manik royally ignored and left to his room followed by Nandini.

In the hospital,

Ritika wished her colleagues and saw Ishaan who was hurt on his forehead and left arm. She gasped and asked him "What happened Ishaan...!?"

"Last night I went to a club...And there, some 3 men has purposely started a fight with me and thrashed me like anything..." Ishaan said and Ritika slightly got an idea about who can that be.

She moved aside and called Aarush to ask "Did you hurt Ishaan...??"

"Kyun...?? Hamdardi ho rahi hai...??" Aarush asked being pissed off.

Ritika rolled her eyes and asked "Senior...Tell me the truth...Did you hurt Ishaan...??"

"No...But I can't say that I wasn't involved in that..." Aarush said making Ritika sigh and asked "But why...??"

Aarush gritted his teeth and answered "Why...!!! Are you seriously asking me why!! Listen Mrs. Ritika Aarush Malhotra...I'll break every single bone if anyone touches what's mine..."

Ritika gulped at his intense words but gathered herself and asked "What's yours here...!?"

Aarush smirked and replied "That I'll show you after a month...Ache se yaad rakhogi..."

Ritika blushed at his words and cut the call while Aarush crossed the dates and counted the days for the month to finish.

Their routine continued as they went to hospital together and Aarush trying his best to get his punishment neglected, but nothing worked. Manik too didn't help him and when Nandini asked, he replied "Let him learn from his mistakes...He shouldn't find a short cut and keep hurting her in anger... He has to understand and learn that anger has it's own miseries followed... Mere jaise uncontrolled anger se bachna hai toh let him be..."

Soon with all the miseries and naughtiness, a month passed.

That night when Aarush got entry to his bedroom at night, he hugged Ritika and apologized for his mistake. She kissed on his lips and that led to a passionate night.

At night,

"I can't believe it will be our first anniversary in 3 days..." Aarush said and she hugged him tighter saying "More than half of the year we stayed in long distance...Lagega na unbelievable...!!"

Aarush chuckled and said "Dad and Mumma are so excited for the party...Abhay will be missing..."

"Hmm...He can't come this early na...2 months bhi nahi hua jaa ke..." Ritika said and he kissed on top of her head before dozing off for the night.