8. HIS First Missing

Aarush fell on his bed smiling like a fool reminiscing his moment with Ritika and she was no less. She rolled on her bed blushing still feeling his touch. They both looked at each other's contact and fidgeted with their mobiles thinking whether to call or text or neither.

"Aaru...Dinner ready..." Came his mother's call and he sighed before joining his family for the dinner.

The next morning, Aarush woke up with an extra smile. Though he was always enthusiastic to go to college, it got doubled from that day, may be because of her. While on the other hand, Ritika, stood an extra few minutes in front of the mirror than usual making her roommate surprise. She took an extra effort in dressing and matching accessories and double checked with a blush every time.

"Who is that boy...!?" Her roommate asked making her go red but replied "It's not like we dress up for boys..."

"Yeah yeah...Even I wouldn't have asked if you just get dressed up and not blush..." The roommate said with a wink and then said "Don't worry...You look pretty...Ab jao..."

She thanked her with a giggle and took her college bag.

Nandini was preparing breakfast when Manik looked around and sneaked into the kitchen and hugged her from back making her gasp at his sudden action but smiled the next second.

"Manik...Koi aa jayega..." She said as he nuzzled into her neck.

"So many things changed in these many years...But yeh dialogue nahi change hua yaar..." He said making her giggle.

He swiftly turned her towards him and slowly kissed her cheeks one by one. She blushed but pushed him a little and he pulled her towards him holding her waist in reflex and then pushed against the nearby wall.

"Manik..." She called his name huskily looking into his eyes while he lowered to capture her lips for a smooth kiss.

He bent further to kiss her collarbone and Aarush walked into the kitchen tapping something on his phone making him not to spare a look at them.

They immediately parted seeing him and Nandini quickly moved towards the stove while Manik fidgeted with the vegetables. Aarush looked at both of them with a smirk and knowing smile and just moved to the fridge to grab his juice.

"Wo...Your mumma needs some help...Hai na Nandu...!?" Manik said not wanting to hear his sarcasm and Nandini hurriedly nodded her head.

Manik and Nandini waited for his taunt as he was about to walk out of the kitchen but stopped and said "It's okay Dad...Everything is fair in love and war...You continue...Pyaar ka age thodi na hotha hai..."

They saw him grabbing his apple and walk out and looked at each other surprised.

"Aarush and love...!??" They both said in unison and looked at him again who was smiling looking at his mobile while walking out of the house.

Ritika was waiting for Aarush at the parking before leaving to her class and just then his car arrived making her heartbeat rise.

She blushed looking at him as he walked towards her equally blushing.

"Good morning Senior..." She said and looked away with a smile that she tried to stop by biting her lower lip and he gulped seeing that before responding to her wish.

"Umm...Abhay bhai nahi aaye...!" She said looking at the gate but he chuckled and said "He knows that I'll kill him for spoiling our..."

His words trailed looking at her turning into a human tomato and he had to clear his throat to keep his mind stable.

"Um...Shall we go...!? Late ho raha hai..." He said and they both walked to their respective classes looking at each other in turns.

Everything changed after that between them. Their normal touches while exchanging books, their eye locks while having their usual coffee or while Aarush teaching her which was clearly observed by Abhay in the following days.