19. HER First Decision

Few hours later,

Ritika was on Aarush's lap with his one hand around her waist and the other one playing with her hair.

"I'm sorry" They both said in unison and smiled a little looking at each other.

"I shouldn't have doubted you..." She said slowly, looking down at her lap while he made her look at him and said "I shouldn't have done that prank in the first place..."

He then kissed her forehead and hugged her tight to his chest, till they heard his parents' voice from the downstairs.

"I think they are back..." He said and they walked out from his room, hand in hand.

Manik and Nandini smiled seeing them all smiles and sorted.

"Hmmmm...All sorted...!??" Nandini asked and they nodded with a smile.

"Good...Chalo then...We'll hit the bed...We are so tired..." Manik said stretching his arms and Ritika asked "And dinner...!??"

"We had outside...And you guys...!??" Nandini asked and Aarush replied "Done Mumma...Wo Ritika didn't have anything since morning na..."

She nodded with a smile and walked to their room while Aarush stopped Manik by holding his hand.

"Say something Dad..." He asked and Manik smiled seeing them and sighed before saying "Forget about the fight but always remember the lesson that it has taught you...That helps your relation, always..."

He took both of them into a side hug and ruffled his son's hair saying "Good night..." and retired to his room.

"Toh...I'll also go..." Ritika said moving from Aarush's grip while he frowned and asked "Where...!??"

"To my room...!!" She replied and he pulled her closer saying "We'll sleep together na...It's been so long..."

Ritika looked at him suspiciously and he replied "Just cuddle...Please..."

She smiled and they moved to his room and cuddled to sleep.

The next day, being a Sunday, whole family went on site seeing and retired to home in the night.

And the following day, Manik and Nandini left to visit other places while Aarush took Ritika to his college as he has a class and 2 hour shift in the hospital. He showed around his college and she explored his university till the time his shift was over. They had dinner outside and then returned home to see his parents all set to say 'good night'.

Ritika got freshened up and went to Aarush's room, as usual and they cuddled while discussing about studies and future plans.

While Ritika was saying something about his college, he kissed at the corner of her lips making her stop at once. She looked into his eyes and he smooched her lips at once, hugging her tight.

She laid in his arms quietly and few seconds later, his fingers traced on her waist making her have jitters all over her body. His one hand stopped her hand from pushing him while the other hand traveled on her stomach and moved upwards to which she gasped. He moved on top of her while peppering kisses all over face and moved to her cleavage. His hands did their job while his teeth got hold of her flesh in the crook of her neck.

She hissed in pain making him halt and they looked at each other for a moment. He quickly moved away from her and she sat on the bed correcting her shirt.

"I...I'm sorry..." He said and she stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

Though it was not their first time, he felt it wrong as they have decided to stay away till their marriage.