9. HIS First Date

Finally, their holidays are over and both of them are equally excited to meet each other after a painful missing.

"Kuch zyada hi smart hai aaj...!!" Manik said to Nandini seeing Aarush walking towards his car. They smiled to each other when he adjusted his hair for one last time in the car's side mirror and drove off.

He waited at the parking and after some time Ritika came in her favorite white dress and he felt like he is seeing her for the first time again.

They exchanged smiles while walking towards each other and blushed when they came near.

"How are you...!?" He asked and she nodded with a smile saying "Good...You...!?"

"Will be fine from now..." He replied making her smile bending her head.

"Is everyone fine at home...!??" He asked and her smile dropped slowly but managed to nod in yes.

"Aur...!?" He asked.

"Aur...!?" She repeated.

"I missed you" He blurted and she looked down unable to meet his eyes and he made her look at him holding her chin and raised his eyebrows to which she smiled in return.

"Hello Guys..." Abhay jumped making them move apart and Aarush closed his eyes in irritation but managed to pass a tight smile.

"Hello behena...Kaisi ho...!? God...I missed you guys..." Abhay said and hugged her to which she too replied "Missed you too bhai..."

'She is so comfortable with Abhay...!! Don't know when I'll get the chance to hug and tell her how much I missed her...! God...Aarush...Wo bhai hai uska...That's why she is comfortable...Ab comfort ke liye bhai thodi na banna hai tumhe...!!' His mind voice debated.

"Haan...As usual Aarush class topper hai...And what's your result...!?" Abhay said bringing him back from his thoughts and he looked at Ritika who looked here and there to escape.

"Ritika...Did you check your result...!?" Aarush asked and she nodded.

"Then...!?" He asked and she remained silent and glared at her brother for bringing the result's topic even before they could talk properly.

"Ritika...!? What's your result...!?" Aarush asked, this time in a bit stern tone.

"Wo...72%" She said slowly and he frowned saying "What...!? 72...?? Seriously...!?? You studied so well na...!?"

"Haan...Biochemistry mein I got 88%...remaining subjects..." She said dragging the last part making him roll his eyes and Abhay struggled to stop his giggles.

"Are you even serious about becoming a doctor...!? 72% se kya karogi...!?" He asked and she stood bending her head down.

"I'm talking to you..." He said louder making her look at him at once and he strictly warned "Aaj se...every evening 4 hours in the library...all the subjects..."

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped seeing him glare and surrendered saying "Okay senior"

"Now go to your class...I want you to write every single notes that the professor teaches...Samjhi...!?" He asked.

"Jii" She nodded and left after stamping her foot on Abhay's for making Aarush scold her.

"Yeh jaan legi meri ek din..." Abhay whimpered holding his leg and Aarush chuckled looking at her disappearing figure and thought "Pagli"

The days went normal with their regular meets, study hours, coffees at the canteen and internals.

One fine morning, Aarush's mobile rang when he just woke up, displaying 'Pagli'