13. HER First Regret

Aarush recollected all the words that Ritika spoke as she stood silent when he asked who said all those to her.

"You deserve someone better"

"Someone...who is of your standard..."

"your class...your community..."

"who has everyone...who knows the value of your relations..."

"who loves you..."

"who grew up seeing you..."

"who has built a whole life with you..."

"who lived in your dreams..."

He rewound all the happenings of the day and till evening, she was fine. The only persons she spoke to, was his family members and friends.

"who grew up seeing you..."

"Avni...!" He muttered slowly but audible enough for Ritika. She looked at him being shocked and that confirmed his doubt.

He widened his eyes and asked to confirm again "Avni...!? Really...I can't believe this...She told all these to you...!??"

Ritika nodded in a no saying "She...she just said her feelings..."

"Shut up...If she had just shared her feelings, you wouldn't have told all those earlier..." He yelled.

Ritika gulped and said "She wasn't wrong...She loves you..."

Aarush sighed rolling his eyes and asked "And what about me...!?? Don't you know whom I love...!?"

Seeing her stay silent, he held her hand and said "You know what...I'll clear it out right away...Come with me..."

He dragged her out of the room while she tried to stop him saying "Senior...No please...Please...It'll create unnecessary drama...Please listen to me..."

But he didn't stop and dragged her along with him and she pleaded "Please...Aarush Please..."

He stopped and looked at her with blood shot eyes indicating pure rage to which she shivered in his hold and he gritted his teeth saying "Chup...Ek dum chup...And don't 'Aarush' me..."

He walked till the living room and yelled "Mummaaa...Dad..." while Ritika kept on pleading to which he glared and continued "Abhi Mamuu...Mukthi Mami...Avniiii"

The house echoed with his roars and everyone came out of their rooms.

Nandini was shocked seeing Ritika cry and Aarush holding her wrist tightly.

"Aaru...What are you doing...!? Leave her..." She said trying to pull Ritika towards her but Aarush was not in a state to listen anything and made his grip tighter making Ritika wince at once.

Manik gulped seeing the scenario coming out of their room and said "Aarush...What happened...!??"

He spared a look at Aarush's hold on Ritika and said "Beta...Leave her hand...You are hurting her..."

Being an angry man himself, he knew how to handle the person in anger, especially his own son.

Aarush looked at Ritika who was shedding tears and at his hold which has turned red on her wrist and said "Really...!?? Is it paining...!?" and then looked at his father and said "Trust me Dad...It won't be more than mine..."

Manik sighed and said "Aarush...Please beta...Look at her...Just tell us what happened...!?"

Aarush looked at Ritika who was controlling her tears and left her hand with a jerk and Nandini took her in a side hug immediately.