Fear

I finally decided to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom, get a snack and a water.

As I came out of the door, unscrewing my water lid and taking a sip, I got a quick sweat all over. The blacked out car that I kept seeing was parked next to mine.

Before I had time to think about anything else, I heard a click and a husky voice order me to "don't say a word." I felt something prodding my back and I had the sick feeling it was a gun.

"Keep walking," the man said. "Ah ah ah, not your car," he added as I tried to steer him in that direction. I panicked. There were people around. I felt like screaming for help. Could I? Would he kill me if I did?

I tried and I couldn't. I was frozen in fear. My voice became mute. Another man in dark clothes with black sunglasses got out of the driver's side and opened the backseat door. "Get in," the man behind me said as he shoved me down in the seat. The driver had walked over to the other side and opened the other backseat door, leaning in with a roll of duck tape. The man with the gun took my purse and water from my hands and placed it next to me. The man with the tape ripped off a peice and slapped it on my mouth. He proceeded to fasten a zip tie around my wrists and ankles. Then he took out a syringe out of his blazer pocket.

I screamed behind the duck tape but all it sounded like was a squeal. Tears soaked my eyes. I fidgeted in the seat, hoping he wouldn't poke me with the needle. The man with the gun, fed up, grabbed my arm, growling a warning "Hey." I stopped moving as the needle came closer. I watched in horror as his aim went for a vein.

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!!" I squealed, scared, hoping someone would hear. No one did. It pierced my skin and it burned. He didn't even bother to wipe the droplet of blood appearing. He slammed the door and got in the passenger seat while the man with the gun sat in the driver's. The passenger turned around with a smirk. He started appearing blurry. I started feeling dizzy and weak. Fatigue starting encompassing me and black started closing in.