Decisions, Decisions

At first I hurried to get into the shower and be out so we could talk, but I found myself in a trance while washing my hair and I slowed down. I got lost in thought about last night and how Dylan was here now and what was going to happen. Whatever happened, I needed to be scrubbed clean for it.

I forgo perfume since I used a strawberry scented body wash. I yanked the comb through my hair (and pulled out lots of it) and blew the dryer on it just enough so it wasn't soaking wet, then I dashed to my room to figure out what the crap I was going to put on. I was silently arguing with myself about if I should even bother to put on underwear.

Hmmm...what to wear...
Why does it matter, you'll probably be ripping your clothes off anyways.
Uhm, no way am I having sex with him after all that's happened!
Oh bullshit! You will too!
Should I?
Yes!
No!
Ugh.

I decided on a skirt that hits right above my knees and...no underwear. Whoops.

So with a skirt and a soft top, I went out to the living room where Dylan was watching TV. He saw me and lifted his head up a little, turning the TV off so we could talk. I sat beside him and faced him, but made sure my hoo-ha wasn't showing. He turned to face me also. "Ginny," he started off, grabbing my hands. "I know that I effed up, but I want to be with you. I can't get you off my mind and I want to make this work. It's miserable without you. I love you."

I smiled at him, my eyes slightly wet. "I love you too and I've been depressed without you. I hate that I did all that last night but it was because I wanted to escape. And then when I came back for you and you totally blew me off, you hurt me so bad."

"I know I did. I hurt myself too. I'm so sorry."

"So you really want to be with me?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Of course I do. I've never met anyone like you and I'm so in love with you."

At this point, small tears were rolling down my cheeks and I didn't try to stop them. "So what are we going to do?" I asked in a whisper.

He shook his head. "I don't know, but God, all I want to do right now is kiss you," he stated before grabbing me and planting his lips on mine. I didn't pull away this time. I kissed him back hard and when he pulled on my upper arms, I climbed on top of him. It turned out I didn't need underwear after all.