Denny's!

The morning of my interview, Hannah texted me and asked if we could meet at Denny's later that night so I could tell her all about it. Dylan also called me too and told me some weird shit.

* * *

I got to Denny's before Hannah so I got us a seat. I faced the door so I could wave her over. It wasn't but a couple minutes later she walked in.

"Hey! How was the interview?" she smiled at me.

"It went great, actually. They told me they would make a decision in two weeks since they had some other interviews to do still."

In between the haggy old waitress taking our drink order and bringing them back I told Hannah what little details there were about the interview. We both ordered the FCM (fried cheese melt!!) and I got down to business. I lowered my head down and inward, getting closer to her and lowering my voice. "Dude," I said. "I have to tell you something freaking weird."

"What?" she asked , matching my dramatics.

"Dylan called me this morning and told me something. He said that last night Norman showed up at the motel in Annika's car."

"The hooker?"

I nodded.

"Ok?"

"Without her." She gave me a puzzled look. "So Dylan and Emma went into her room and her suitcase was still there and opened with some invitation to a party at some fancy club."

"So what does that mean? You think?"

I licked my lips and took a sip of Dr. Pepper. "Hannah, Norman has killed before," I said in a whisper. "I'm thinking he did it again. What other explanation is there?"

Hannah shivered. "That creeps me out. Hopefully he didn't do that. Maybe she just stayed at the club or something."

"It's been days! Something weird is going on. I mean, Norman seemed all out of it when I hugged him bye. He's just a creep."

"Yeah, I don't know why I ever texted him. I'm lucky he didn't kill me."

"Yeah, you are! You should start listening to me."

Hannah started to speak but stopped when she noticed my face change. "What?" she said, getting ready to turn around. "Don't turn around!" I hissed.

"Why?!"

"Declan just walked in." I could feel myself blushing.

"What!" she turned around anyways and then flipped back around to me and said "oh no. He's still hot."

"Yes he is..." I breathed. "Shit, he's waving," I said through a forced nervous smile. "Oh my God he's coming over here!"

"Hey guys!" he said with a big grin. We chimed back with heys and he held his arms out for a hug. Hannah awkwardly hugged him from her chair since he was standing right beside her she couldn't get up. But I did. I stood up and pressed my body into his for a couple-second hug. I breathed him in and it brought back memories of middle and high school. "It's so good to see you," he said. He sat down in the chair at the table beside us for a moment. "What have you guys been up to?" We made small-talk. I didn't mention Dylan or crazy-ass-killin Norman, but just told him I had an interview today and he told me good luck. Me and Hannah melted in his blue eyes. He was still sporting his leather jacket from school and his dark hair. (Minus Dylan, I was a sucker for the brunettes and/or blackheads (lol)

He kept looking at me and I know its because we had a thing for each other in school. It never went anywhere unfortunately, but, you know. He looked over to the other side of the building where his friend sat down without him and he stood up. "Do you guys still have my number? Text me sometime maybe we can hang out."

"How about tomorrow night?" I blurted. He thought for a moment and shook his head. "Text me when. See you guys tomorrow!"

We waved by and our eyes followed his cute little butt until he sat down with his buddy.

Hannah and I just smiled at each other knowingly. Our food arrived and we gobbled down our FCM. She asked if I was going to tell Dylan I was hanging out with my former crush. I swallowed and said "Probably not." I told her that I didn't want to start anymore drama. "Besides, Declan and I are just old friends hanging out and you'll be there. Maybe you guys can makeout," I told her. She laughed and looked up at the ceiling, fantasizing about it.

After Denny's Hannah and I sat in our car and talked about when we should hang out with Declan and what we should do. We decided on just meeting at his house and playing Xbox or something around 5.

Dylan called me when I was getting into bed. We talked about the interview and I felt guilty.  I guess just becaues I'm so honest that I felt bad about making plans to hangout with another guy and not telling him. But it's fine. Like I said. We are just old friends. Hannah is the single one. She always had the hots for him too. She can have him.

*Updated sooner than later for 14Jaylen *