The Trench Coat 1/2

This is a No killing game/Non despair College Au
Shuichi works at a Detective Agency part time
Kokichi works at a maid Cafe on weekends (I hope it's spelled right, It audocorected it to Kimchi)
Everyone from the game goes to the same college, they also live in the dorms
It is currently Saturday at 10:15 am
A few 13+ hinted scenes
_____________________
_________
____
_________
____________________

Kokichi pov,

I was walking to my job as I normally do, I had realized that I had looked suspicious because I was wearing a trench coat in warm weather. Luckily the Cafe is only one block from here, so I don't have to walk too far. After my first two weeks of walking there I wore a coat because soooooo many weirdos were trying to 'take me home' with them, to be honest I don't mind because it just proved to Miu that I was hotter than her. As I turned the corner of the street I heard a familiar voice yelling my name, I was trying to remember then it hit me... "Saihara-chan?!" I said as I was turned around to see him.

Shuichi ran up to me, as I acknowledge that he didn't look too well his face is bright red and he looks very weak. He then confronted me for wearing a coat in such hot weather it was kind of expected because he's always worried about others rather than himself, " what the hell are you wearing kokichi, it's literally a hundred degrees and you're wearing your coat out you can literally pass out from the Heat..." After that I tuned him out and I quickly made sure that my coat was still fully buttoned because somehow it unbuttons itself, I think it's probably from the petticoat underneath of my dress that's probably pushing the coat up making the button unbutton itself. Before I knew it, shuichi he had grabbed my coat and quickly took it off to me and it happened so quickly that I couldn't react in any way, Saihara-chan then started to yell at me for wearing a maid dress... predictable shumai.

Shuichi then proceeded to yell at me for wearing a maid dress like how a mother would in this situation," why the hell are you wearing this, what if someone kidnaps you what if you got raped what if somebody kidnapped you and then raped you then killed yo-" here has been cut off by catcalls towards me, he then quickly proceeded to hand me my coat back and button me up. I then took my phone out and quickly texted my manager telling her that I wouldn't be able to make it in today. Shuichi watched in horror as he saw me text someone in the maid outfit as I was walking to somewhere alone oh, he thought something was going to happen (👉👌). The funniest part though was that shuichi proceeded to yell at me for wearing the coat in the heat once again instead of confronting me from wearing the dress, I found this quite hilarious so I had quickly stated to Shumai " fine if you want me to take off the coat so badly I will and I'll also back to the dorms because I have nothing else to do I guess, unless you want to do something" I made sure to say the last part seductively to catch my beloved off guard.

I made sure to see his reaction to know for sure that he was from hundred percent caught off-guard by that statement, and quickly and then took off my coat and started running and my one inch heels back to the dorms, even heard loud footsteps coming from behind in the same speed or even a bit faster. And it turned my head just a little bit to get a glimpse of the person. Of course it was shuichi why did I expect someone else. He was surprisingly faster than I had thought he would be, it also didn't help me that I was wearing heels. As I somewhat expected, he caught up to me.

🤔695 words😏
I'm too lazy to continue because it's 12:00am and I have to go to the doctors at 9:00am