Never truly forgotten

Starts as Pregame Au
THE LAST SAD ONE I PROMISE!!!
separation again ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽
Short story

Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma had been in a relationship for some time now, but their love was a secret that they kept hidden from everyone else. They knew that their love was forbidden, and that if anyone found out, it could mean the end of their lives.

But one day, they received a message from an unknown source. The message told them that they had been selected to participate in a game called "Danganronpa", where they would be trapped in a school with no way out, forced to kill each other to survive.

Shuichi and Kokichi were horrified, but they knew that they had no choice but to participate. They made a pact to stick together and to keep each other safe, no matter what.

As the game began, Shuichi and Kokichi tried their best to survive, but they were constantly on edge, never knowing who they could trust. They watched as their classmates were killed off one by one, and they knew that their time would eventually come.

But what they didn't know was that the game had a secret rule. If any of the participants fell in love with each other, their memories would be erased, and they would be forced to forget each other completely.

Shuichi and Kokichi's love for each other only grew stronger as the game went on. They found comfort in each other's arms, and they knew that they would do anything to protect each other.

But soon, they were the only ones left. They had survived the game, but at a terrible cost. As they emerged from the school, they were met with a group of scientists who told them about the game's secret rule.

Shuichi and Kokichi were devastated. They couldn't bear the thought of forgetting each other, of losing the love that they had fought so hard to protect. But they knew that they had no choice.

As they stood in front of the scientists, they shared one last kiss, tears streaming down their faces. And then, their memories were erased, and they were forced to forget each other completely.

Years went by, and Shuichi and Kokichi lived their lives, never knowing that they had once been in love. But deep down, a part of them still longed for something that they couldn't quite remember, a love that was lost but never forgotten.