CLIFF HANGER????

Was I too lazy to finish this? Yes, yes I was, don't worry, I'll add part 2 tomorrow!!!

Bestie trio and Zesty Besties???

Gay Kaede??????????

Bachelor like cliff hanger?????????

Once upon a time, in the world of Danganronpa, Kokichi Ouma had developed an obsessive crush on his classmate, Shuichi Saihara. He would follow him around, leave him love notes, and even stole his underwear once (but we won't talk about that). It had gotten to the point where even Miu Iruma and Rantaro Amami, two of Kokichi's closest friends, noticed how absurd it all was.

One day, Miu and Rantaro decided to confront Kokichi about his feelings for Shuichi. They cornered him in the cafeteria and demanded that he admit his crush to Shuichi. Kokichi, of course, denied everything, claiming that he was just being friendly. But Miu and Rantaro knew better.

Meanwhile, Maki Harukawa and Kaito Momota had their own plans. They noticed that Shuichi had been acting strange lately and suspected that he had a crush on their friend Kaede Akamatsu. So, they decided to play matchmaker and get Shuichi to confess his feelings to Kaede.

One day, they arranged a romantic dinner for Shuichi and Kaede at a fancy restaurant. They thought everything was going well until Kaede suddenly blurted out that she was gay and had a crush on Miu. Shuichi was shocked and heartbroken, but Maki and Kaito were ecstatic. They quickly set up a date for Kaede and Miu, who hit it off immediately.

As for Kokichi and Shuichi, they started spending more time together. Kokichi had finally come to terms with his feelings and was ready to confess to Shuichi. But just as he was about to spill his heart out, they heard a loud explosion in the distance. They rushed outside to see what was happening and were met with a cliffhanger ending.

Will Kokichi finally confess his love to Shuichi? Will Miu and Kaede's relationship last? Only time will tell. Who will get the final rose??? Find out next time on the bachelor.