Movie date

Collage AU
Lighthearted
Kinda Cringe but not really
NOT sad

Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma had been friends for a long time. They had bonded over their shared love of detective novels and solving mysteries, and had spent countless hours discussing their favorite books and theories.

One day, Kokichi suggested they go on a movie date. Shuichi was hesitant at first, but Kokichi was persistent and eventually convinced him to go.

They arrived at the theater and bought tickets for a romantic comedy. As they settled into their seats, Shuichi couldn't help but feel nervous. He had never been on a date before, let alone with someone he had feelings for.

As the movie started, they both laughed at the jokes and enjoyed the lighthearted storyline. But as the movie progressed, Shuichi started to feel a strange, fluttery feeling in his chest whenever Kokichi laughed or leaned in close.

After the movie ended, they walked out of the theater and into the cool night air. Kokichi turned to Shuichi and said, "That was really fun. Thanks for coming with me."

Shuichi smiled and replied, "I had a good time too."

They stood there for a moment, looking at each other, until Kokichi leaned in and pressed his lips against Shuichi's. Shuichi was shocked at first, but then he closed his eyes and kissed back.

As they pulled away, Kokichi looked at Shuichi and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time. I hope you don't mind."

Shuichi shook his head and smiled. "No, I don't mind at all. I've had feelings for you too."

From that moment on, they were inseparable. They went on more dates, exploring the city and trying new things together. They fell deeper in love with each passing day, and their shared passion for mysteries and puzzles only strengthened their bond.

In the end, they knew that they were meant to be together. And so, they made a promise to always be there for each other, to solve the mysteries of life together, and to love each other for all eternity.