Short and sweet

Saiouma (obvi)
Cute
Short story
In game AU

Once upon a time, in the world of Danganronpa, there was a detective named Shuichi Saihara. He had always admired Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, from afar. But as time went on, Shuichi found that his admiration had turned into something more.

He couldn't stop thinking about Kokichi, with his mischievous smile and his unpredictable nature. Shuichi found himself drawn to him, despite all of the chaos that seemed to follow Kokichi wherever he went.

Finally, Shuichi worked up the courage to confess his feelings to Kokichi. They were standing on the roof of the academy, watching the sun set over the horizon.

"Kokichi, there's something I need to tell you," Shuichi said, his heart pounding in his chest. "I...I think I'm in love with you."

Kokichi looked at him, his eyes wide with surprise. "Really?" he said. "I never would have guessed."

Shuichi blushed, feeling embarrassed. "I know it's kind of sudden," he said. "But I just couldn't keep it inside anymore. I've been thinking about you all the time, and I just had to tell you how I feel."

Kokichi grinned, his eyes sparkling. "Well, I'm flattered," he said. "And to be honest, I've had feelings for you too, Shuichi. I just never thought you could feel the same way."

Shuichi felt a surge of joy in his heart. He couldn't believe that Kokichi had feelings for him too. "Really?" he said, hardly daring to believe it.

Kokichi nodded. "Really," he said. "I know I can be a handful, but I promise I'll do my best to make you happy, Shuichi."

And with those words, they both leaned in for a kiss. It was soft and sweet, and filled with all the love and tenderness that they had been keeping hidden for so long.

From that day on, Shuichi and Kokichi were inseparable. They faced the challenges of the academy together, always by each other's side. And even when the world seemed dark and uncertain, they knew that they had each other, and that was all that mattered.