Last Breath

WHY DO I KEEP WRITING SAD STORIES!!!???
SAD
Post Game
Funny kinda
Cute but sad AF
The game was a simulation
They is in the Hospital

|| Before hand info, they aren't old or anything, the poison from in the game affected Kokichi even though it was a simulation, and it gave Kokichi cancer like symptoms but as the time went by he was dying slowly and his time has come||

Kokichi Ouma layed on his death bed, his body frail and weak. Shuichi Saihara sat by his side, holding his hand tightly, tears streaming down his face.

Kokichi looked up at Shuichi, a faint smile on his lips. "Do you remember when we first met?" he asked.

Shuichi nodded, his throat tight with emotion. "Of course I do," he said. "It was in that dingy little bar, and you were trying to hustle me for some cash."

Kokichi chuckled weakly. "Yes, that's right. But do you know why I fell in love with you?"

Shuichi shook his head, his heart breaking at the thought of losing Kokichi forever.

"It was your kindness," Kokichi said. "Even when I was trying to con you, you never judged me. You saw something in me that no one else did. You saw the good in me, even when I couldn't see it myself."

Shuichi squeezed Kokichi's hand, his eyes filled with tears. "I fell in love with you too," he said. "Because you were never afraid to be yourself. You were always so unapologetically you, and I admired that."

Kokichi smiled weakly, his eyes growing heavy. "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you," he whispered. "But I hope you know how much I loved you, and how grateful I am for the time we had together."

Shuichi leaned in and kissed Kokichi's forehead gently. "I love you too," he whispered. "And I'll always cherish the memories we made together."

With that, Kokichi's eyes closed, and his breathing grew slow and shallow. Shuichi sat by his side, holding his hand and whispering words of love and comfort, until Kokichi took his last breath.

Shuichi was heartbroken, but he knew that Kokichi's love would live on in his heart forever. He would never forget the reason why Kokichi had fallen in love with him, and he would always be grateful for the time they had together.