BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST FRIENDS

This takes place during the killing game
Before anyone dies
Shuichi thinks Kokichi's personality is intriguing.
Shuichi isn't in love with kokichi nor is kokichi in love with Shuichi
Table side guacamole
13+ ig because of Miu
🤬Cursing 🤬

____________________
______________
____
______________
____________________

Shuichi pov,

Great another day in this hell hole of a 'school', I can't believe that I got dragged into this killing game, especially with people I don't know. I sigh as I hear the morning announcement play followed by our 'headmaster' telling us to meet up at the gym. I quickly get dressed and do as told, when I was walking I noticed that a few people were absent. Those being Rantaro, Tsumugi and Kokichi.

Once what seemed to be everybody was there, monokuma along with the monokubs popped onto a small stage that was set up with purple curtains covering the back of the stage, I also heard muffled screams of help coming from there.

( I totally didn't take everything from the ibis paint gallery)

"Hey shuichi!"

I turn around to see kaede being her normal cheerful self. "Oh, hey Akamatsu-san" "What do you think the Motive's going to be?", "I'm not sure, though judging by the curtains and the small screams coming from it, it's probably not good" I then turn back to where I was facing before to the dreadful sound of monokumas voice echoing throughout the room.

"Puhuhuhuhu! I bet you all are dying to know what the new motive is!" Monokuma states, " Well what are we waiting for! Children please open the curtains!" Monophani and Monosuki walk over the the center of the stage and pulled the curtains away revealing kokichi shackled to a chair with Tape covering his mouth. "WELL, I have been noticing that Kokichi here hasn't been making it easy for you children to kill each other, soooo as punishment..." "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO THAT TWINK" Miu said cutting off Monokuma," I was going to say that you guys will have to look for the key to unlock him, but now I think I'll use my other motive!" "Miu!" Akamatsu said in a frustrated tone. "Now Students! I advise you all to step back!" I follow these instructions along with everyone else. Monokuma then holds out a blue button and presses it, at that exact moment there was a bright flash of light and everyone could hear Kokichi's agonizing screams. After a few seconds went by it fell silent.
"Puhuhu! Meet the new Kokichi!" what does he mean by 'new Kokichi'? "WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE TITS?!" Miu said, " no Miu those are massive so their knockers!" Kaede stated "Why does friend kokichi have long hair?" Gonta questioned.

"Upuhuhu!" I swear to Atua please just shut up monokuma with you 'upuhu- "in short my dearest students, ouma-kun is now... ouma-san!" What does he mean by that? "Wha-" and great instead of answering my question he disappeared.

"Mmppff!!!!!"

"Oh shit! He- she's still stuck on the chair!" Miu said, I'm getting mixed signals about their... friendship?

"WHY SHOULD WE CARE, I MEAN IT'S KOKICHI!"

"Yeah..."

"SIDEKICK, YOU DICIDE!"

"Dicide what exactly?"

"IF WE SHOULD FIND THE KEY AND LET THE DEVIL OUT OR LEAVE HIM, I MEAN HER THERE!"

"Kaito, how would you feel if you were shackled to a metal chair only relying on others to get you out?"

"... Ugh Fine we'll let hi-her out!"

After convincing kaito I decide to walk over to Kokichi to take of the tape covering her mouth. "Hey Kokichi, do you want me to take off the tape?" Kokichi responds with a nod so I do as requested."Finally!" Kokichi then said "LISTEN UP PEOPLE! THE KEY IS IN THE DINING HALL IN THE KITCHEN! AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES MONOKUMA TOLD ME WHERE THE KEY IS!"

As soon as I heard kokichi say that I ran to the dining hall, not because I wanted to get her out first but rather I fear that someone is going to find the key and not unlock kokichi.

(Timeskip to when Shuichi finds the key and unlocks kokichi, sponsored by
HOT HOPE BOYS NEAR YOU)

"Thanks Saihara-chan, as reward for helping me out of here I shall be your best best best best best Friend!!!"

"Intrusting"

"What do you mean by intrusting, Mr.Detective?"

"Well... whenever you feel guilty for not being able to give back to those who help you, you decide to offer them a title that means something to them and to yourself."

"How the Fuck did you Fucking know?!"

"Ehehe, I guess I could just read people."

"No shit Sherlock!"

(While this happening Tsumugi is maduduring Avocado)

Yay! 788 words!