Fake

CUTE
In game AU
Slay Monokuma
Short story because yass
ADORBS WARNING

It was a typical day in the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, or so Shuichi Saihara and Kokichi Ouma thought. Little did they know that Monokuma, the evil bear who was in charge of their school, had something sinister in mind.

One day, Monokuma called Shuichi and Kokichi to his throne room. The two boys were nervous, wondering why they had been summoned. Monokuma explained that he had a special assignment for them. He wanted them to be in a fake relationship as part of his twisted game.

Shuichi and Kokichi were both stunned. They had never thought of each other in a romantic way, and the idea of faking a relationship was uncomfortable. But Monokuma was not someone they could say no to, so they reluctantly agreed.

For the next few days, Shuichi and Kokichi pretended to be a couple. They held hands, flirted, and even kissed in front of their classmates. But as time went on, something strange began to happen. They found themselves actually falling in love with each other.

It started with small gestures - a lingering touch, a soft smile, a whispered word. But soon, they were unable to deny the feelings that had grown between them. They would sneak away to be alone, hold each other tight, and confess their deepest secrets and fears.

Despite their newfound love, they were still trapped in Monokuma's game. They knew that they had to pretend to be a couple to survive, but it was becoming harder and harder to keep up the act.

One night, they were lying in bed together, holding each other close. Kokichi turned to Shuichi and said, "I know this all started as a fake relationship, but I can't imagine my life without you now. I love you, Shuichi."

Shuichi's heart leapt with joy. He had been wanting to say those words for so long but had been too scared. "I love you too, Kokichi," he said, holding Kokichi's face in his hands and kissing him deeply.

From that moment on, they stopped pretending to be in a relationship. They were no longer playing Monokuma's game; they were living their own love story. They promised to protect each other and never let anyone come between them.

As the school year came to an end, they were faced with the prospect of leaving each other. But they knew that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle. They held hands as they walked out of the school gates, ready to face whatever the future had in store for them, together.