The Trench Coat 2/2

¡I already explained the Au in the Last part!

13+ hinted ig
Not for 3yr olds
Also a ton more people than the V3 cast go to this college
🤬 Cursing 🤬
______________
___________
_____
__________
_______________

Kokichi pov,

When Shumai caught me, he he somewhat knocked me off balance causing me to fall, and since we were still very close to the college now, some of my classmates stared at me and started catcalling me again. Then the school bully Emiko Russell, started laughing at me and called me names that I'd jokingly call Miu occasionally. Then I let my inner Bitch out and said these lines,"bitch don't fucking call me a slut, just last fucking week you got fired from the fucking maid cafe for trying to fuck the customers and that also doesn't hide the fact that you slept with Yuki Aisuru's boyfriend for money or that to raise your grades you fucked the fucking teacher!" Okay...I probably made the thing about the teacher up, but it just made her look super angry. Honestly I don't know how I'm not laughing right now! Saihara-chan started laughing his ass of and so did everyone else except for Emiko, she had stormed out back to the campus.

Out of nowhere Shumai put my coat on top of me like a blanket. He then stepped away and turned to the side and sneezed, before I could think I said "oooh that's why your face is super red, I just thought you liked me!" I think he might have taken that as offensive. I decided to slip my arms through my coat and stand up as I attempted to button up but I was to lazy so I just tied up the belt thingy on it. I took a couple of steps and hugged Shuichi from behind, he turned around and hugged me back. I thought that this is the time where I can finally confess my love to him,"Shumai" I said "Since I'm wearing a maid dress I guess we're made for each other" I'm glad to finally get that off my chest, but strangely enough Shumai said something that taught me very much so off guard, he said " you're telling me you like me right" did he seriously think I ment something else all I said was- oooooooh, now I hear it "Shumai I thought you were a Detective how could you ask me something so saddening."

Shuichi then said,"because I like you as well" I stood in shock as we released from the hug. I the kissed Shumai on the cheek because I didn't have his permission to kiss him on the lips, I then realized that he was burning up hotter than me in this dress.

"Saihara-chan?" I asked, he quickly responded saying yes, as I exhaled I stated to Shuichi that he is oddly warm and that I think he might be sick. "Well I guess I feel off, I'm normally slightly more energetic than this" Shuichi exclaimed, "Fuuuuuucccckkk!" I yelled as shuichi was trying to calm me down, I shut myself up when I remembered that we are still in public. "Kokichi...what the heck was that about?"I then said "You are fucking sick, come on let's get you to your dorm so you can rest." "But kokichi I'm-" I cut him off saying,"no buts even if it's your big one, now come on!" We than continued walking until we were standing directly in front of Shumai's dorm. We walked in then for the rest of the day I made sure Shumai was OK. Of course I ended up changing into a T-shirt and sweatpants #NoRegrets. I decided to sleep in Saihara-chans room just incase something happened during night time. Since I felt uncomfortable sleeping in the bed with him becauseIdidn't wanna get sick, I slept on the floor.

You Dicide what happens next, I mean they are in a bedroom and, shuichi felt off while in the first part kokichi saihis face was a bright red! 😏